Battle: Los Angeles has been and gone and now it’s time for Alien Armageddon! As you’ll see from the trailer below, this movie has been done on a much smaller scale than Battle: La was but it looks rather a lot more fun! There are aliens, monsters, gorgeous women, strong men, blood, guts, stuff blowing up and of course flesh-ball babies! What more could you want?!
Alien Armageddon is directed by Neil Johnson and stars Katherine McEwan, Rochelle Vallese (Humanity’s End), Don Scribner, Ben Cain, Claudia Wells (Back to the Future), Julia Parker, Will Tulin, Marilyn Ghigliotti (Clerks), Eric Nyenhuis (The Jerky Boys) and Virginia Hey (Road Warrior/Farscape).
Check out the trailer for the movie below and click the images and poster to enlarge and make sure you tell us what you think in the comments section below!
Iframe Embed for Youtube »
- David Sztypuljak
Similar News ItemsBack to the Future (1985)
- Watch: The Opening Of Stanley Kubrick’s '2001: A Space Odyssey' With Alex North's Original, Unused Score (From The Playlist. 23 December 2014, 9:40 AM, PST)
- The Walk Image Reveals Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s Wire Artist As The Real Skyscraper (From We Got This Covered. 23 December 2014, 9:31 AM, PST)
- Which Technologies in Back to the Future II Are Closest to Reality? (From Vulture. 23 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
Battle Los Angeles (2011)
- Watch the Honest Trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (From Flickeringmyth. 23 December 2014, 4:19 PM, PST)
- Bebop and Rocksteady confirmed for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2; Casey Jones could feature (From Flickeringmyth. 8 December 2014, 2:31 AM, PST)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 May Gain David Green (From We Got This Covered. 5 December 2014, 6:51 AM, PST)
- Kevin Smith’s Hockey Project Hit Somebody To Film In Late 2015 (From We Got This Covered. 23 December 2014, 3:21 PM, PST)
- Phil’s Ten Worst Movies of 2014 (From Blogomatic3000. 22 December 2014, 7:43 AM, PST)
- Kevin Smith on How He Avoided an Nc-17 Sex Scene (From Vulture. 2 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)