Jennifer Lopez's lawyers have blocked her ex-husband's girlfriend from selling intimate footage from the former couple's honeymoon to Internet porn sites.
Producer Claudia Vasquez, who now owns the rights to the home video clips, urged an appeals judge to overturn a ruling preventing Ojani Noa from selling the saucy footage - claiming the order restricts her from doing business.
But on Monday, a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge decided to keep the restraining order in place, ruling that the footage cannot be released without Lopez's authority.
Last week (ends03Jun11), Noa's manager Ed Meyer told WENN he had received a number of offers from porn sites for the home video, but he insisted the footage did not constitute a sex tape.
Lopez initially won a ruling against Noa when he suggested he would be using the footage as the basis for a TV series about his life. The singer also won a judgement against Noa that prevented her first husband from releasing intimate details from their courtship and marriage in a tell-all book.
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lopez (I)
- 'Supergirl' Star Tyler Hoechlin Sues Landlord (From TMZ. 29 May 2017, 12:40 AM, PDT)
- Alex Rodriguez Lands ABC News Gig (From ET Canada. 28 May 2017, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- Alex Rodriguez Lands ABC News Gig (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 May 2017, 9:49 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Spends Time With Her Mom and Aunt on the Set of ‘Shades of Blue’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 12 May 2017, 4:12 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Madly in Love,' Source Says (From Entertainment Tonight. 3 May 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Alex Rodriguez Shares Photo with Daughter and Ex-Wife at Parent-Teacher Day (From PEOPLE.com. 9 March 2017, 6:59 PM, PST)
Ed Meyer (I)
- Noa Will Consider Full-frontal Pose For Playgirl (From WENN. 6 August 2011, 7:11 AM, PDT)
- J.Lo's First Husband In Talks To Strip For Playgirl (From WENN. 5 August 2011, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony: Cheating, money, and control issues. (From Pop2it. 19 July 2011, 4:52 PM, PDT)