Rumors began circulating over the weekend that the former "Friends" star was returning to television to film a weekly talk segment for Oprah's network, but Aniston's rep tells "Extra" the reports are "not true."
Aniston, 40, is currently working on three films scheduled for release in 2010.
15 Little-Known Facts about Jen AnistonPainter
When she »
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Cannes Unveils Joyful 70th Edition’s Poster of a Young Claudia Cardinale Dancing (From Variety - Film News. 29 March 2017, 3:24 AM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Secretly Joined Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Trip to Cambodia (From E! Online. 28 March 2017, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- The Best TV Guest Stars Ever — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 28 March 2017, 9:57 AM, PDT)
- Laura Linney to Appear in the U.S. Version of Love Actually Sequel (From PEOPLE.com. 28 March 2017, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- 19 Celebrity Mistresses Who Became the Main Squeeze (From Popsugar. 28 March 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, Cindy Crawford & More Celebs Who Never Seem to Age: Watch! (From E! Online. 24 March 2017, 4:38 PM, PDT)
- Own TV Show Ratings (updated 3/28/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 March 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Oprah Winfrey Network (Own) Orders 2 New Series – ‘Released’ & ‘Checking Inn’ – For Its Saturday Night Line-Up (From ShadowAndAct. 27 March 2017, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- Jenna Elfman Doesn’t Count Calories and Noshes on Avocado Toast: What She Eats in a Day (From PEOPLE.com. 27 March 2017, 1:48 PM, PDT)