Relativity Media's Ryan Kavanaugh, Comerica Bank's Morgan Rector and Media Rights Capital's Modi Wiczyk will discuss the current state of the indie film business at the opening panel of the American Film Market's finance conference on Nov. 6.
Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld's P. John Burke will moderate the session to be held at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel in Santa Monica.
The conference will also include a session on foreign investment as a source of film financing, to be moderated by Kpmg's Benson R. Berro, and a look at Hong Kong as a co-production partner programmed by the Hong Kong Development Council.
Afm's lineup of panels, programmed by the Independent Film & Television Alliance, consists of:
-- "Produce & Sell Your Film with Dov S-s Simens," presented by Dov S-s Simens.
-- "No Direction Home - Changing Indie Distribution Strategies, »
- By Gregg Kilday
Similar News ItemsRelativity Media [us]
- Win Passes to An Advance Screening of The November Man (From CinemaNerdz. 21 August 2014, 8:24 PM, PDT)
- A sequel to The November Man is already in development (From Flickeringmyth. 21 August 2014, 2:50 AM, PDT)
- Rob Brydon to host Britannia Awards (From ScreenDaily. 20 August 2014, 3:33 PM, PDT)
Jon Reiss (I)
- Selling Your Film Outside the U.S (From Hope for Film. 6 June 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Durban Showcases African Film Renewal (From Variety - Film News. 18 July 2013, 9:50 PM, PDT)
- Ifp Reveals the 10 Narrative Projects Taking Part In Their Annual Independent Filmmaker Labs (From Indiewire. 10 June 2013, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Sundance Up Close: Lucy Walker's Powerful Short Doc 'The Lion's Mouth Opens' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 23 January 2014, 12:13 PM, PST)
- Aff 2011 Interview: 'Restive' (From Slackerwood. 2 November 2011, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Restive | Review - Austin Film Festival 2011 (From SmellsLikeScreenSpirit. 17 October 2011, 6:38 PM, PDT)