The "American Idol" judges come out and I am struck by how much Tyler looks like somebody's wacky maiden aunt named Helen. Conversely, when the Idols come out - Haley and Lauren look amazing. Amazing.
Lady Gaga is on hand to mentor the Idols, which is cool. The two themes are Inspirational for the first song and then the Leiber and Stoller songbook for song two, which is the part Gaga mentored.
Before we get to the rankings of the Idols from best to worst, just let me say that it was pretty [not nice word] of Randy and J.Lo to say that everybody did well in round one except Haley. Seriously? You can't just act like you can't pick who was best? You have to say, "All of you were good but Haley"? You didn't beat her up enough after her song was over? D*** move. And it did not smack »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 5/1/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 May 2016, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Idol’ Parent Company Files For Bankruptcy (From Uinterview. 29 April 2016, 8:22 AM, PDT)
- 'American Idol' -- Parent Company Goes Bankrupt ... Show Became a Money Pit (From TMZ. 28 April 2016, 11:06 AM, PDT)
- Lego Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures to premiere in June (From Flickeringmyth. 28 April 2016, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- We Have So Many Questions About Lea Michele's Tbt Photo With Guy Fieri (From E! Online. 28 April 2016, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- 25 Pictures of Harry Shum Jr. on the Red Carpet That Will Make Your Heart Beat a Little Faster (From Popsugar. 28 April 2016, 12:11 PM, PDT)
- We're Confused Yet Enthralled by Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga's Motorcycle Dinner Date (From Popsugar. 30 April 2016, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga Ride on His Motorcycle and Go to Dinner (From E! Online. 30 April 2016, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- Bradley Cooper Gives Lady Gaga a Lift to Dinner - on the Back of His Motorcyle (From PEOPLE.com. 30 April 2016, 8:50 AM, PDT)