Migrating Forms has just revealed the full program for its third edition, running May 20 through 29 at Anthology Film Archives in New York. And it's pretty impressive, so we're going to go the quickest route here and reproduce the release below the jump.
Georges Perec Double Bill
Serie Noire Dir Alain Corneau (1979)
Georges Perec wrote dialogue made up almost entirely of cliches and aphorisms for this adaptation of Jim Thompson's A Hell of a Woman. "The only Thompson adaptation to truly express the author's deeply personal darkness." - Moving Image Source
Adapted from Georges Perec's novel of the same name. Structured as a filmic sestina, Perec and Queysanne reimagine the framework of the novel while maintaining much of the original narration (read by Shelly Duvall in the English version!).
The Art of the »
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" - Lego Commercial (From SneakPeek. 31 August 2015, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Disney Infinity 3.0 Starter Pack Review: The Force is Strong With This One (From TheHDRoom. 30 August 2015, 7:48 PM, PDT)
- Check Out This 'Luke Skywalker' Star Wars: The Force Awakens Action Figure (From ComicBookMovie. 30 August 2015, 6:38 PM, PDT)
- 6 Horror Films That Deserve Sequels (From MoreHorror. 30 August 2015, 9:53 PM, PDT)
- Pattinson to Play E.T. Spaceman in Mystery Sci-Fier for Veteran Auteur Denis (From Alt Film Guide. 26 August 2015, 8:24 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson to Read Zadie Smith’s Words for Claire Denis (From Vulture. 26 August 2015, 8:22 AM, PDT)
- R.I.P. Wes Craven (1939-2015) (From The Playlist. 31 August 2015, 5:17 AM, PDT)
- Votd: 45-Minute Career-Spanning Wes Craven Interview (From Slash Film. 31 August 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Wes Craven: the mainstream horror maestro inspired by Ingmar Bergman (From The Guardian - Film News. 31 August 2015, 1:01 AM, PDT)