Prince William asked Kate Middleton if their first public kiss as a married couple was "Ok".
The newlyweds - now titled the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge - appeared on the balcony of Buckingham Palace in London on April 29 and shared two kisses, to the cheers of crowds below and delight of a worldwide TV audience estimated at two billion.
As he turned to his new wife for their first kiss, William, 28, said, "Kate, shall we? Shall we kiss. Come on, Ok? The kiss."
According to The Sun newspaper, after they briefly touched lips William stood back, smiled and asked her, "That Ok?"
Two minutes after their first smooch, William responded to chants from the crowd assembled below of "kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss," by asking his bride, "Do you want this? Takes a bit of getting used to."
"Another kiss! One more? Let's give them another one. I love you. »
Similar News ItemsPrince William Windsor
- Prince William Visits Malta in Place of Kate Middleton, Updates Crowd on Her Condition (From Us Weekly. 21 September 2014, 2:20 AM, PDT)
- Prince William Gives Health Update on Pregnant Kate Middleton During Visit to Malta (From E! Online. 20 September 2014, 3:58 PM, PDT)
- Prince William: Duchess Kate Feeling 'So-So' (From Access Hollywood. 20 September 2014, 3:18 PM, PDT)
- Inside Prince Harry's Belated Birthday Bash—All the Details! (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 7:41 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Princess Kate Turns to William for Malta Trip Decision (From PEOPLE.com. 17 September 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Billy Eichner remembers Joan Rivers: 'A friend, and my greatest champion' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 16 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Prince William on 14-Month-Old George: 'They're Very Hectic at That Age' (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2014, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Vernon Kay: I want the Queen on Family Fortunes (From Virgin Media - TV. 4 September 2014, 2:15 AM, PDT)
- will.i.am pulls out of X Factor appearance (From Virgin Media - TV. 2 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)