Prince William asked Kate Middleton if their first public kiss as a married couple was "Ok".
The newlyweds - now titled the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge - appeared on the balcony of Buckingham Palace in London on April 29 and shared two kisses, to the cheers of crowds below and delight of a worldwide TV audience estimated at two billion.
As he turned to his new wife for their first kiss, William, 28, said, "Kate, shall we? Shall we kiss. Come on, Ok? The kiss."
According to The Sun newspaper, after they briefly touched lips William stood back, smiled and asked her, "That Ok?"
Two minutes after their first smooch, William responded to chants from the crowd assembled below of "kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss," by asking his bride, "Do you want this? Takes a bit of getting used to."
"Another kiss! One more? Let's give them another one. I love you. »
Similar News ItemsPrince William (I)
- 49 Facts Every Die-Hard Fan of the British Royal Family Should Know (From Popsugar. 9 December 2016, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Pippa Middleton Has Set Her Wedding Date! (From Popsugar. 8 December 2016, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Prince William Actually Didn't Plan on Proposing to Kate Middleton When He Did (From Popsugar. 8 December 2016, 1:14 PM, PST)
- Prince Charles and Camilla Unveil Their Most Festive Christmas Card Ever (From PEOPLE.com. 9 December 2016, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Prince Andrew Denies Royal Rift Over Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Roles (From E! Online. 9 December 2016, 2:47 PM, PST)
- Today's Savannah Guthrie Welcomes a Baby Boy! (From Popsugar. 9 December 2016, 7:07 AM, PST)
- Princess Diana’s Favorite Tiara and Those Garters: ‘Magnificent 6’ Proudly Display Historical Jewels from Royal Vault (From PEOPLE.com. 9 December 2016, 4:09 AM, PST)
- British Royal Real Estate: Palaces and Other Places the Queen's Family Calls Home (From E! Online. 9 December 2016, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Kate Middleton Dazzles at Diplomatic Reception in Princess Diana's Favorite Tiara -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 8 December 2016, 4:09 PM, PST)