Prince William asked Kate Middleton if their first public kiss as a married couple was "Ok".
The newlyweds - now titled the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge - appeared on the balcony of Buckingham Palace in London on April 29 and shared two kisses, to the cheers of crowds below and delight of a worldwide TV audience estimated at two billion.
As he turned to his new wife for their first kiss, William, 28, said, "Kate, shall we? Shall we kiss. Come on, Ok? The kiss."
According to The Sun newspaper, after they briefly touched lips William stood back, smiled and asked her, "That Ok?"
Two minutes after their first smooch, William responded to chants from the crowd assembled below of "kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss," by asking his bride, "Do you want this? Takes a bit of getting used to."
"Another kiss! One more? Let's give them another one. I love you. »
Similar News ItemsPrince William Windsor
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Have a Royal Rock-Climbing Date (From Popsugar. 20 November 2015, 11:40 AM, PST)
- Kate Middleton Re-Creates Her Cute Childhood Rock Climbing Photo (From Popsugar. 20 November 2015, 10:40 AM, PST)
- Kate Middleton Goes Repelling and Looks Like an Absolute Professional (From E! Online. 20 November 2015, 9:55 AM, PST)
- Prince William Exudes James Bond Levels of Handsome at the Tusk Conservation Awards (From Popsugar. 25 November 2015, 7:38 AM, PST)
- Prince Charles Calls George "a Character" Who "Loves Being Outside" (From Popsugar. 24 November 2015, 11:08 AM, PST)
- A Sweet Look at Candid Moments From Princess Diana's Wedding Day (From Popsugar. 15 November 2015, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Prince Andrew's ex-girlfriend to join Celebrity Big Brother? (From Virgin Media - TV. 25 November 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)
- 29th Leeds International Film Festival Review – Youth (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 17 November 2015, 6:40 AM, PST)
- Trailer for British thriller Cruel Summer (From Flickeringmyth. 10 November 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)