25 August 2009 5:00 AM, PDT | The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News | See recent The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News news »
Other inductees include Harvey Milk, the slain San Francisco politician and gay rights activist whose story was told in the Oscar-nominated biopic "Milk," and test pilot Chuck Yeager, who was portrayed in the 1983 film "The Right Stuff."
Also named to the California Hall on Tuesday were author Danielle Steel, Olympic decathlon champion and philanthropist Rafer Johnson, former Intel chief executive Andrew Grove, former Gov. Hiram Johnson, industrialist Henry Kaiser, philanthropist and peace activist Joan Kroc, bodybuilder and Schwarzenegger mentor Joe Weider and artist Fritz Scholder.
The nominees will be inducted in a Dec. 1 ceremony at the California Museum in Sacramento. »
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Wow! Bill Pullman Didn’t Even See Star Wars Before Spaceballs (From Screen Rant. 25 June 2017, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- Forces of Destiny Writer on the ‘Everyday Heroism’ Of Star Wars Women (From Screen Rant. 25 June 2017, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- Mark Hamill: Jar Jar Binks Tongue Candy Wins Goofiest Star Wars Item (From Screen Rant. 25 June 2017, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son, Joseph Baena, Goes on Shirtless Beach Jog with His Bros (From TMZ. 23 June 2017, 6:28 PM, PDT)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Has ‘Wonderful’ Climate Change Discussion With French President Macron In Paris (From ET Canada. 23 June 2017, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Wanted More Kickboxing In ‘Predator’ (From The Playlist. 23 June 2017, 10:25 AM, PDT)
George Lucas (I)
- Jar Jar Binks Really Wants to Be in the Han Solo Movie (From MovieWeb. 25 June 2017, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Are Disney The Best People For Star Wars? (From Flickeringmyth. 25 June 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Ridley Scott planning more Blade Runner sequels (From Flickeringmyth. 25 June 2017, 3:00 AM, PDT)