Kirstie Alley is fuming about a U.S. tabloid report that suggests she's so overweight she has just four years to live.
The National Enquirer alleged 58-year-old Alley's cycle of binge eating and yo-yo dieting had "shaved years off her life span".
The report, published this week, includes a quote from a doctor who claims she "may only live to 62".
The article has infuriated Alley, who has taken to the internet to defend herself and ask why overweight male stars aren't subjected to the same press intrusion.
Similar News ItemsKirstie Alley
- Harvey Fierstein Sets the Record Straight (For Once): ‘I Ain’t Weinstein’ (From Indiewire. 11 October 2017, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Kirstie Alley Blames Las Vegas Shooting On Psychiatric Drugs, Twitter Responds With A Vengeance (From ET Canada. 3 October 2017, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- Special Encore Screenings Announced for Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 15 September 2017, 4:01 PM, PDT)
Alec Baldwin (I)
- Why Does Alec Baldwin Get Treated So Well When It’s Obvious He Does Some Awfully Nasty Things? (From TVovermind.com. 15 October 2017, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Alec Baldwin Keeps Truckin’ as Donald Trump in SNL Cold Open (see!) (From TheImproper.com. 15 October 2017, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- Alec Baldwin's Trump Thinks He Knows What Iq Stands for on Saturday Night Live (From TVGuide - Features. 15 October 2017, 9:09 AM, PDT)
John Goodman (I)
- Halloween 2017: 31 Movies to Watch on Hulu This October (From DailyDead. 9 October 2017, 7:45 PM, PDT)
- ‘Roseanne:’ How The Show’s Revival Is Going To Rewrite Entire Series Finale (From HollywoodLife. 4 October 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Comes Home; Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases (From Movies.com. 27 September 2017, 1:38 PM, PDT)