In Part 2 of our Exclusive look at Top Cow's Berserker (read part one, an interview with writer Rick Loverd here), Fangoria's Mike Fish sits down with star Milo Ventimiglia aka Heroes' Peter Petrelli.
Based on a script for a television pilot deemed "too violent" for the small screen by Hollywood, Ventimiglia gives Fango his take on how the project came to be, and discusses his relationship with the horror genre. A Fangoria Comic Screams Interview With: Milo Ventimiglia
Comic Book: Berserker Top Cow Comics
Fangoria: Welcome to the land that lives and breathes horror, Mr. Ventimiglia!
Milo Ventimiglia: Thanks for having me…let’s cut me in half. Let people really see what’s inside.
Fangoria: Can we persuade you to stop saving the cheerleader and start saving other things like...
Milo Ventimiglia: ...swamp monsters that have axe wounds on their faces? What can I save at the moment? »
- email@example.com (Mike Fish)
Similar News ItemsRyan Reynolds (I)
- Ben Mendelsohn Brings a ‘Light’ to His Troubled Gambler in ‘Mississippi Grind’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 2 October 2015, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- ‘Thor 3’ Finds Its Director in Taika Waititi (From Variety - Film News. 2 October 2015, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Review: Mississippi Grind Not A Bad Deal (From Twitch. 2 October 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Toronto After Dark unveils its final wave of exciting film announcements for 2015 (From SoundOnSight. 3 October 2015, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Heroes Reborn: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 October 2015, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Heroes Reborn, Ep. 1.03, “Under the Mask” (From SoundOnSight. 1 October 2015, 6:02 PM, PDT)
- 200 Greatest Horror Films (180-171) (From SoundOnSight. 3 October 2015, 7:51 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘The Girl in the Photographs’ (From Variety - Film News. 3 October 2015, 12:43 AM, PDT)
- 200 Greatest Horror Films (190-181) (From SoundOnSight. 2 October 2015, 9:44 PM, PDT)