In Part 2 of our Exclusive look at Top Cow's Berserker (read part one, an interview with writer Rick Loverd here), Fangoria's Mike Fish sits down with star Milo Ventimiglia aka Heroes' Peter Petrelli.
Based on a script for a television pilot deemed "too violent" for the small screen by Hollywood, Ventimiglia gives Fango his take on how the project came to be, and discusses his relationship with the horror genre. A Fangoria Comic Screams Interview With: Milo Ventimiglia
Comic Book: Berserker Top Cow Comics
Fangoria: Welcome to the land that lives and breathes horror, Mr. Ventimiglia!
Milo Ventimiglia: Thanks for having me…let’s cut me in half. Let people really see what’s inside.
Fangoria: Can we persuade you to stop saving the cheerleader and start saving other things like...
Milo Ventimiglia: ...swamp monsters that have axe wounds on their faces? What can I save at the moment? »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Mike Fish)
Similar News ItemsRyan Reynolds (I)
- Blake Lively's Wedding Dress Revealed?! See For Yourself and Decide! (From E! Online. 24 July 2014, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- 34 Times You Felt Really, Really Jealous of Rachel McAdams (From Popsugar. 24 July 2014, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Blake Lively Reveals Best Surprise She's Ever Given Ryan Reynolds + 72 Other Fun Facts! (From TooFab. 23 July 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- USA Network Partners With Wattpad to Release ‘Dig’ Prequel (From Variety - TV News. 23 July 2014, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex – Avengers: Age of Ultron, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man, Phase Three, The Fantastic Four, Batman v Superman, DC TV and more (From Flickeringmyth. 19 July 2014, 4:55 AM, PDT)
- Face Off Comes to Halloween Horror Nights (From Dread Central. 17 July 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Is The Scream Franchise Plagued By Bad Blood Between Its Two Driving Creative Forces? (From Dread Central. 24 July 2014, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Top 9 High School Horrors (From Dread Central. 22 July 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- 1984 Retrospective: ‘A Nightmare On Elm Street’ (From The Hollywood News. 18 July 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)