Jennifer Aniston is eyeing an unexpected new role - the actress is reportedly developing plans for her own restaurant.
The actress has reportedly been testing out her culinary skills on pals before she commits to following in the footsteps of famous restaurateurs including Eva Longoria-Parker, Ashton Kutcher and Robert De Niro.
A source tells Limelife.com, "Jennifer is really passionate about cooking. She recently had a new kitchen fitted and she loves it. She can cook anything from Mexican meals to Italian food to cakes. She does use cookbooks but mainly they are her own recipes. Everyone says she should open her own restaurant and she said she would love to."
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- Apple Co-founder Steve Wozniak Talks Nat Geo’s ‘American Genius’ (From Variety - TV News. 1 June 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Stalker Escapes Mental Health Facility (From The Wrap. 1 June 2015, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Have Adorable Date Night Out at U2 Concert—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 28 May 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Paulina Porizkova bikini at 50 - celebrity list, best beach bodies over 40 (Photos) (From National Ledger. 29 May 2015, 2:57 AM, PDT)
- Get a Glowing Complexion With This Sneaky, Self-Tanner Beauty Trick (From E! Online. 28 May 2015, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Kylie Jenner Is ''Clearly'' Not Pregnant: 17-Year-Old Shuts Down Rumors Once Again With Simple Math (From E! Online. 27 May 2015, 6:53 PM, PDT)
Robert De Niro
- Karlovy Vary Festival Unveils 50th Edition Lineup, Including Nazi Satire 'Heil' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 2 June 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- The Connection (La French) movie review: not-so-good fellas (From FlickFilosopher. 29 May 2015, 6:44 AM, PDT)
- Happy Birthday, Danny Elfman (From Hitfix. 28 May 2015, 2:59 PM, PDT)