Jennifer Aniston is eyeing an unexpected new role - the actress is reportedly developing plans for her own restaurant.
The actress has reportedly been testing out her culinary skills on pals before she commits to following in the footsteps of famous restaurateurs including Eva Longoria-Parker, Ashton Kutcher and Robert De Niro.
A source tells Limelife.com, "Jennifer is really passionate about cooking. She recently had a new kitchen fitted and she loves it. She can cook anything from Mexican meals to Italian food to cakes. She does use cookbooks but mainly they are her own recipes. Everyone says she should open her own restaurant and she said she would love to."
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- Miles Teller Admits to Taking Viagra: Five More Stars Who Confessed to Popping the Little Blue Pill (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 5:16 PM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Hold Hands While Grabbing Breakfast in L.A.: See the Cute Pda Pic! (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 4:41 PM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Wears Tiny Spandex Shorts in Last Month of Pregnancy: Pictures (From Us Weekly. 17 September 2014, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- The Oscar race takes shape: Sure things, contenders, and wild cards (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 September 2014, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- 2014 Proved to be the Year of the Actor at Toronto (From Variety - Film News. 17 September 2014, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- ‘Friends’ Scores 20-Episode Marathon on TBS for 20th Anniversary (From The Wrap. 17 September 2014, 1:19 PM, PDT)
Robert De Niro
- Kate Beckinsale’s ‘Disappointments Room’ Set for Sept. 2015 Release (From Variety - Film News. 17 September 2014, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass are 'Bourne' again. Are they Hollywood's top actor/director pair? (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 17 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- News Bits: Fall, Minds, Minecraft, Dates (From Dark Horizons. 16 September 2014, 11:31 AM, PDT)