Jennifer Aniston is eyeing an unexpected new role - the actress is reportedly developing plans for her own restaurant.
The actress has reportedly been testing out her culinary skills on pals before she commits to following in the footsteps of famous restaurateurs including Eva Longoria-Parker, Ashton Kutcher and Robert De Niro.
A source tells Limelife.com, "Jennifer is really passionate about cooking. She recently had a new kitchen fitted and she loves it. She can cook anything from Mexican meals to Italian food to cakes. She does use cookbooks but mainly they are her own recipes. Everyone says she should open her own restaurant and she said she would love to."
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- Mila Kunis Slips Her Thin Post-Baby Body in a Fitted (and Dotted!) Ensemble: Street Style Photos (From Us Weekly. 6 March 2015, 7:10 AM, PST)
- Madonna -- Sky's The Limit ... In Epic Tel Aviv Penthouse (From TMZ. 6 March 2015, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Mila Kunis Looks Super-Skinny in Tight Jeans Just Five Months After Giving Birth to Daughter Wyatt (From E! Online. 5 March 2015, 4:41 PM, PST)
- John Mayer: I'm "Absolutely Not" a Womanizer ... But I Am a "Recovering Ego Addict" (From TooFab. 6 March 2015, 12:15 PM, PST)
- John Mayer Doesn't Think He's a "Womanizer," But He Does Admit to Being a "Recovered Ego Addict"—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 6 March 2015, 7:35 AM, PST)
- John Mayer: I'm Not a Womanizer, But I Am a Recovered Ego Addict (From Us Weekly. 6 March 2015, 5:31 AM, PST)
Robert De Niro
- Follow My Lead: Top Ten Mentors in the Movies (From SoundOnSight. 6 March 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger-Starring Zombie Film, ‘Maggie,’ Giant Wasps Movie ‘Stung’ & More Announced for 2015 Tribeca Film Festival (From DailyDead. 5 March 2015, 12:31 PM, PST)
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’s Dascha Polanco Joins Jennifer Lawrence In ‘Joy’ (From Deadline. 5 March 2015, 9:21 AM, PST)