Jennifer Aniston is eyeing an unexpected new role - the actress is reportedly developing plans for her own restaurant.
The actress has reportedly been testing out her culinary skills on pals before she commits to following in the footsteps of famous restaurateurs including Eva Longoria-Parker, Ashton Kutcher and Robert De Niro.
A source tells Limelife.com, "Jennifer is really passionate about cooking. She recently had a new kitchen fitted and she loves it. She can cook anything from Mexican meals to Italian food to cakes. She does use cookbooks but mainly they are her own recipes. Everyone says she should open her own restaurant and she said she would love to."
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- Charlie Sheen & Ashton Kutcher -- Back On the Same Team ... Bro Out At Dodgers Game (Photo Gallery) (From TMZ. 20 October 2016, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Enjoy a Date Night Cheering on the Dodgers (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2016, 9:15 PM, PDT)
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Announce the Lineup at a Dodgers Game, Knock It Out of the Park (From Popsugar. 19 October 2016, 8:20 PM, PDT)
- Everything That Has Happened Since Angelina Jolie Filed For Divorce From Brad Pitt (From Popsugar. 20 October 2016, 6:58 AM, PDT)
- 9 Famous Men Who Have Been More Than Friends With Jennifer Aniston (From Popsugar. 20 October 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston Mixes Business and Pleasure at a Smartwater Photo Shoot in La (From Popsugar. 19 October 2016, 11:10 AM, PDT)
Robert De Niro
- Marisa Tomei May Wage The War With Grandpa With Robert De Niro (From We Got This Covered. 20 October 2016, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- 'La La Land' secures AFI Fest centrepiece slot (From ScreenDaily. 20 October 2016, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Marisa Tomei In Talks To Join Robert De Niro In ‘War With Grandpa’ (From Deadline. 20 October 2016, 2:04 PM, PDT)