Jennifer Aniston is eyeing an unexpected new role - the actress is reportedly developing plans for her own restaurant.
The actress has reportedly been testing out her culinary skills on pals before she commits to following in the footsteps of famous restaurateurs including Eva Longoria-Parker, Ashton Kutcher and Robert De Niro.
A source tells Limelife.com, "Jennifer is really passionate about cooking. She recently had a new kitchen fitted and she loves it. She can cook anything from Mexican meals to Italian food to cakes. She does use cookbooks but mainly they are her own recipes. Everyone says she should open her own restaurant and she said she would love to."
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- Celebrities Love to Dress Their Babies in Sports Jerseys—See the Tiniest Fans Rooting for Their Famous Parents' Favorite Teams! (From E! Online. 20 April 2015, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Shows Off Super Slim Post-Baby Bod, While Jaime King Flaunts Bump at Burberry Event (From TooFab. 17 April 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Hold Hands During a Romantic Outing—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 14 April 2015, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- This Week in Blu-ray / DVD Releases: Taken 3, Cake, Escape From New York (From JoBlo. 20 April 2015, 5:47 PM, PDT)
- Celebrity Stoners: See Who's Had High Times in Hollywood in Honor of 4/20 (From E! Online. 20 April 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- What's New on Netflix, TV, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: April 20 - April 26 (From Moviefone. 20 April 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
Robert De Niro
- Christopher Walken Talks Retirement, Debuts New ‘When I Live My Life Over Again’ Clip (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 20 April 2015, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- Tribeca: The Team From 'Mystery Science Theater 3000' on Live Skewering 'The Room' (From Indiewire. 20 April 2015, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- Midnight Run (1988) Blu-ray Review (From The Hollywood News. 20 April 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)