Jennifer Aniston is eyeing an unexpected new role - the actress is reportedly developing plans for her own restaurant.
The actress has reportedly been testing out her culinary skills on pals before she commits to following in the footsteps of famous restaurateurs including Eva Longoria-Parker, Ashton Kutcher and Robert De Niro.
A source tells Limelife.com, "Jennifer is really passionate about cooking. She recently had a new kitchen fitted and she loves it. She can cook anything from Mexican meals to Italian food to cakes. She does use cookbooks but mainly they are her own recipes. Everyone says she should open her own restaurant and she said she would love to."
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- Let’s Just Leave That Sony-Dumped Steve Jobs Project in the Big Screen Recycling Bin (From FilmSchoolRejects. 20 November 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Sony Drops Out of Steve Jobs Movie from Aaron Sorkin (From Variety - Film News. 19 November 2014, 7:04 PM, PST)
- Ashton Kutcher Goes on Unusual Twitter Rant to Defend Uber Against Bad Press (From E! Online. 19 November 2014, 3:09 PM, PST)
- Match Trailer: Watch Patrick Stewart Crush It As A Choreographer (From Cinema Blend. 24 November 2014, 3:09 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Aniston Reveals the Story Behind Her ‘Friends’ Hairstyle, Cara Delevingne Makes Moves on Pharrell + More in Last Lap (From VH1.com. 24 November 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Horrible Bosses 2 movie review: the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad sequel (From FlickFilosopher. 24 November 2014, 1:24 PM, PST)
Robert De Niro
- Daily | Books | Nehme, Rombes, Dundy (From Keyframe. 21 November 2014, 12:57 PM, PST)
- Daily | Books | Nehme, Rombes, Dundy (t) (From Fandor: Keyframe (t). 21 November 2014, 12:57 PM, PST)
- Casino in Cinema: Movies Based on Gambling (From Blogomatic3000. 19 November 2014, 1:31 PM, PST)