Jennifer Aniston is eyeing an unexpected new role - the actress is reportedly developing plans for her own restaurant.
The actress has reportedly been testing out her culinary skills on pals before she commits to following in the footsteps of famous restaurateurs including Eva Longoria-Parker, Ashton Kutcher and Robert De Niro.
A source tells Limelife.com, "Jennifer is really passionate about cooking. She recently had a new kitchen fitted and she loves it. She can cook anything from Mexican meals to Italian food to cakes. She does use cookbooks but mainly they are her own recipes. Everyone says she should open her own restaurant and she said she would love to."
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- Mila Kunis: Inside Her Pregnancy Diet, Healthy Workout Routines and Cravings! (From E! Online. 15 April 2014, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis' Pregnancy Craving: Umami Burger With Ashton Kutcher! Find Out What She Ate (From E! Online. 14 April 2014, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Rihanna + Drake Take Their Relationship To A New Level (From TheFabLife - Movies. 14 April 2014, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- In Honor of Ex-Spouse Day, the 6 Types of Celebrity Breakups (From PEOPLE.com. 14 April 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Which Celebrity Engagement Ring Do You Like Best? Vote On Stars' Sparklers by Carat Size! (From E! Online. 14 April 2014, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- Shailene Woodley Talks ‘The Fault in Our Stars’ at MTV Movie Awards (From Variety - Film News. 14 April 2014, 11:49 AM, PDT)
Robert De Niro
- Incredibly Realistic CG Render of Robert De Niro (From GeekTyrant. 15 April 2014, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- Highlights From the 2014 TCM Classic Film Festival (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 14 April 2014, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Barry Norman Empire Podcast Special (From EmpireOnline. 14 April 2014, 2:03 AM, PDT)