Jennifer Aniston is eyeing an unexpected new role - the actress is reportedly developing plans for her own restaurant.
The actress has reportedly been testing out her culinary skills on pals before she commits to following in the footsteps of famous restaurateurs including Eva Longoria-Parker, Ashton Kutcher and Robert De Niro.
A source tells Limelife.com, "Jennifer is really passionate about cooking. She recently had a new kitchen fitted and she loves it. She can cook anything from Mexican meals to Italian food to cakes. She does use cookbooks but mainly they are her own recipes. Everyone says she should open her own restaurant and she said she would love to."
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher: ‘No Reason To Wait’ To Have Babies (From HollywoodLife. 18 December 2013, 1:43 PM, PST)
- Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher ‘Looking At Castles’ For Romantic Wedding (From HollywoodLife. 18 December 2013, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Josh Gad To Write And Star In ‘Gilligan’s Island’ Reboot (From LatinoReview. 18 December 2013, 7:54 AM, PST)
- CAA Agent Shawna Kornberg Joins Brillstein Entertainment Partners (From Deadline TV. 19 December 2013, 5:36 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Pre Wedding Work (From National Ledger. 19 December 2013, 5:28 PM, PST)
- The High Life: Celebrities Get Candid About Marijuana (From Popsugar. 19 December 2013, 2:30 PM, PST)
Robert De Niro
- 'Grudge Match' Giveaway: Win Movie Tickets, Workout Gear and Much More (From Fandango. 19 December 2013, 11:20 AM, PST)
- American Hustle - Movie Review (From Monsters and Critics. 19 December 2013, 11:17 AM, PST)
- American Hustle Clip 'Dry Cleaners' (From MovieWeb. 19 December 2013, 11:16 AM, PST)