Johnny Depp thrilled sick children at a London hospital on Wednesday - by dropping in unannounced, dressed as a pirate.
The actor has been in the U.K. capital this week (beg29Jun09) to promote new movie Public Enemies, and took time out from his busy schedule to visit Great Ormond Street Hospital to cheer up young patients.
Dressed as his Pirates Of The Caribbean character Captain Jack Sparrow, he visited several wards - including the one his daughter Lily-Rose stayed in when she was treated for kidney failure in 2007.
A source tells WENN, "Johnny was so friendly with all the children on the ward and they absolutely loved his pirate outfit.
"He spoke to lots of the youngsters and staff - and made their day by posing for pictures with them all."
The generous star has previously donated $1.5 million (£1 million) to the hospital to thank them for looking after his 10-year-old daughter during her health scare.
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Zoolander sequel & Batman vs Superman lead the nominations at the 2017 Razzies (From HeyUGuys. 23 January 2017, 8:26 AM, PST)
- Batman v Superman and Zoolander No. 2 Lead the 2017 Razzie Nominations (From BuzzSugar. 23 January 2017, 8:13 AM, PST)
- Zoolander No. 2, Batman v Superman Lead 2017 Razzies Nominations (From PEOPLE.com. 23 January 2017, 7:43 AM, PST)
Public Enemies (2009)
- Thierry Fremaux, Marion Cotillard to Be Honored at Lumieres Awards (From Variety - Film News. 16 January 2017, 11:45 PM, PST)
- ‘A Patch of Fog’ Exclusive Clip: A Security Guard Blackmails a Famous TV Host Into Friendship (From Indiewire. 9 January 2017, 7:36 AM, PST)
- When Did Channing Tatum Start To Rock? (From LRM Online. 3 January 2017, 7:24 AM, PST)