Johnny Depp thrilled sick children at a London hospital on Wednesday - by dropping in unannounced, dressed as a pirate.
The actor has been in the U.K. capital this week (beg29Jun09) to promote new movie Public Enemies, and took time out from his busy schedule to visit Great Ormond Street Hospital to cheer up young patients.
Dressed as his Pirates Of The Caribbean character Captain Jack Sparrow, he visited several wards - including the one his daughter Lily-Rose stayed in when she was treated for kidney failure in 2007.
A source tells WENN, "Johnny was so friendly with all the children on the ward and they absolutely loved his pirate outfit.
"He spoke to lots of the youngsters and staff - and made their day by posing for pictures with them all."
The generous star has previously donated $1.5 million (£1 million) to the hospital to thank them for looking after his 10-year-old daughter during her health scare.
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Oprah -- I Won't Be Conned!!! (From TMZ. 17 April 2015, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Braless Amber Heard Wows in Slinky Dress, Hangs With Reese Witherspoon and Olivia Wilde—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 16 April 2015, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- 'Finding Neverland': Theater Review (From The Hollywood Reporter. 15 April 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
Public Enemies (2009)
- Stephen Dorff to Chase 'Leatherface' in 'Texas Chainsaw' Prequel (From FirstShowing.net. 1 April 2015, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- Like It or Not, You're Getting a 'Robin Hood' Origin Story (From Rope Of Silicon. 27 February 2015, 12:41 PM, PST)
- Movie Review – Blackhat (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 22 February 2015, 3:47 AM, PST)