Johnny Depp thrilled sick children at a London hospital on Wednesday - by dropping in unannounced, dressed as a pirate.
The actor has been in the U.K. capital this week (beg29Jun09) to promote new movie Public Enemies, and took time out from his busy schedule to visit Great Ormond Street Hospital to cheer up young patients.
Dressed as his Pirates Of The Caribbean character Captain Jack Sparrow, he visited several wards - including the one his daughter Lily-Rose stayed in when she was treated for kidney failure in 2007.
A source tells WENN, "Johnny was so friendly with all the children on the ward and they absolutely loved his pirate outfit.
"He spoke to lots of the youngsters and staff - and made their day by posing for pictures with them all."
The generous star has previously donated $1.5 million (£1 million) to the hospital to thank them for looking after his 10-year-old daughter during her health scare.
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- San Andreas Pummeled Aloha at the Box Office (From BuzzSugar. 1 June 2015, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Clerks 3 Will Be Inspired By A Classic Shakespeare Tragedy (From Cinema Blend. 1 June 2015, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- 7 Things That Need to Happen in 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' (From Moviefone. 1 June 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
Public Enemies (2009)
- Fatima Robinson, Harvey Mason Jr & Stephen Oremus Board ‘The Wiz Live!’ (From Deadline TV. 1 June 2015, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – The Connection (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 27 May 2015, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Name Composers Not Above Getting the Boot (From Variety - Film News. 29 April 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)