Johnny Depp thrilled sick children at a London hospital on Wednesday - by dropping in unannounced, dressed as a pirate.
The actor has been in the U.K. capital this week (beg29Jun09) to promote new movie Public Enemies, and took time out from his busy schedule to visit Great Ormond Street Hospital to cheer up young patients.
Dressed as his Pirates Of The Caribbean character Captain Jack Sparrow, he visited several wards - including the one his daughter Lily-Rose stayed in when she was treated for kidney failure in 2007.
A source tells WENN, "Johnny was so friendly with all the children on the ward and they absolutely loved his pirate outfit.
"He spoke to lots of the youngsters and staff - and made their day by posing for pictures with them all."
The generous star has previously donated $1.5 million (£1 million) to the hospital to thank them for looking after his 10-year-old daughter during her health scare.
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Summer Movie Winners and Losers: A Critic’s Round-Up (From Variety - Film News. 28 August 2016, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- Five Important Lessons Hollywood Needs To Learn (From Cinelinx. 27 August 2016, 7:24 PM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes’ list of highest-paid actors (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2016, 11:50 AM, PDT)
Public Enemies (2009)
- Interview: Actor Stephen Lang, Director Fede Alvarez Advise Their Audience to ‘Don’t Breathe’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 26 August 2016, 2:35 AM, PDT)
- Sarajevo aims to bolster regional TV production with CineLink Drama forum (From ScreenDaily. 16 August 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Splash’ Remake: Channing Tatum & Jillian Bell Will Star In Disney Re-Imagining of Tom Hanks Classic (From Indiewire. 1 August 2016, 11:50 AM, PDT)