Several photos of Michael Jackson's last rehearsal are unveiled. In the pics, which were taken at L.A.'s Staples Center on Tuesday night, June 23, the 50-year-old singer looked happy and energetic as he moved his body during the rehearsal for his upcoming comeback tour, which was actually scheduled to be kicked off in London next month.
Magician Ed Alonzo told Us Magazine that Jackson appeared completely fine when dancing to his songs. "Michael was on stage performing the numbers, singing and dancing with the cast," Alonzo said. "It was a privilege to be able to watch the concert that no one will see now."
Additionally, the King of Pop's manager, Frank Dileo, called the rehearsal "amazing". "Michael rehearsed 10 or 11 songs. He sang and danced, not always at full power, but the way you do for a run-through," Dileo said.
"When the show was over, he called me, but »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Paris Jackson Perfectly Sums Up the Problem With Social Media and Celebrities (From E! Online. 28 July 2016, 1:28 PM, PDT)
- Netflix Orders Animated Series Inspired by Classic Motown Music (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 July 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Netflix reaches out to parents with kids' show featuring Motown classics (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 July 2016, 3:00 PM, PDT)
Frank DiLeo (I)
- Television that Home Video Forgot: Something Is Out There (1988) (From SoundOnSight. 8 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- World Premiere Info + David Gest Introduces a New Clip from Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon (From HeyUGuys. 5 October 2011, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Michael Jackson’s manager, Frank Dileo, laid to rest (From Hollywoodnews.com. 1 September 2011, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Saved by the Bell Movie Coming to Lifetime (From Vulture. 19 June 2014, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Best of 2013 (Behind the Scenes): Neil Patrick Harris and producers talk Tonys opening number (From EW.com - Inside TV. 10 December 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Krystyn Lambert Talks Make Believe (From MovieWeb. 27 May 2011, 3:22 PM, PDT)