In a story from The Hollywood Reporter Josh Sugarman will be directing the Generation Y narrative film Trophy Kids.
This film is Sugarman's feature length debut.
Ryan Eggold (90210) will play a man with a sense of righteousness. He and a friend (David Gallagher; 7th Heaven) are writing a screenplay together. Both of these men are in love with a character played by Tahyna Tozzi (X-Men Origins: Wolverine).
The movie, whose title refers to kids that come from privilege, is currently shooting in New York.
Similar News ItemsX-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)
- Malaysia rallies international team for 'Tombiruo' (From ScreenDaily. 25 August 2016, 2:46 AM, PDT)
- Malaysia rallies international team for 'Tombirou' (From ScreenDaily. 25 August 2016, 2:46 AM, PDT)
- X-Men Spinoff Gambit Loses Director Doug Liman to DC (From MovieWeb. 24 August 2016, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Jena Malone-Riley Keough Drama ‘Lovesong’ Bought by Strand for U.S. (From Variety - Film News. 9 August 2016, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- The Blacklist: NBC Writers Know Series "End Game" (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 July 2016, 6:05 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Blacklist: Redemption’ Casts Adrian Martinez; Eloise Smyth Joins ‘Harlots’ (From Deadline TV. 7 July 2016, 2:27 PM, PDT)
David Gallagher (I)
- A Dead Girl Rises from the Gloom in Hallucinogen (From 28 Days Later Analysis. 5 April 2016, 3:44 PM, PDT)
- '7th Heaven' Reunion Photo Brings the Camdens Back Together (From MovieWeb. 28 February 2016, 1:14 PM, PST)
- It's a 7th Heaven Reunion! Jessica Biel's Former Co-Stars Come Out to Support Her Restaurant Opening (From E! Online. 26 February 2016, 8:11 PM, PST)