The promotional campaign for the Judd Apatow comedy Funny People has begun, starting with a viral campaign for the fictional NBC sitcom Yo, Teach! -- released on the NBC website to appear like a real show. It's a hybrid of Dangerous Minds and '80s sitcom Head of the Class, and stars fictional actor Mark Steven Jackson (Jason Schwartzman) as a motivational teacher of troubled youth. Enjoy a scene from the "first season" of Yo, Teach!
And now go behind-the-scenes of Yo, Teach! with Schwartzman's Mark Steven Jackson.
Next Showing: Funny People opens July 31
Link | Posted 6/2/2009 by Ryan
- Ryan Gowland
Similar News ItemsJudd Apatow
- ‘Girls’ Star Becky Ann Baker On Hannah Horvath’s Fate & The Two Best Jobs Of Her Television Career (From Deadline TV. 19 August 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Superbad’ 10th Anniversary: Seth Rogen Reveals 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Comedy Classic (From Indiewire. 18 August 2017, 7:24 AM, PDT)
- Seth Rogen Drops 'Superbad' Secrets on 10-Year Anniversary (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 18 August 2017, 6:49 AM, PDT)
- ‘Wet Hot American Summer: 10 Years Later’ Review (From Age of the Nerd. 12 August 2017, 1:15 AM, PDT)
- ‘Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later’ Clip: Why Bradley Cooper Is Now Adam Scott (From Collider.com. 2 August 2017, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- Our Staff Picks: TV Shows to Watch the Week of July 31, 2017 (From Variety - TV News. 31 July 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Funny People (2009)
- Meyerowitz Stories Trailer Unites Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller and Dustin Hoffman (From MovieWeb. 16 August 2017, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Coming Distractions: See Adam Sandler in an actual good movie in the first trailer for The Meyerowitz Stories (From The AV Club. 15 August 2017, 3:21 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Meyerowitz Stories (New and Selected)’ Teaser: Adam Sandler Gets Serious in Noah Baumbach’s Dysfunctional Family Dramedy — Watch (From Indiewire. 15 August 2017, 7:56 AM, PDT)