Stefano Bessoni’s Imago Mortis is a film that we’ve been tracking for a good long time around these parts. From the producers of Pan’s Labyrinth and The Orphanage and the script writer of [Rec], Bessoni’s film follows a college student who stumbles across a secret society obsessed with capturing images of death through the eyes of the dying - and isn’t afraid to kill to get them. We ran the italian trailer for the film some time back but with a Spanish release coming in July we now have a Spanish trailer as well. And, as an added perk, Bessoni has also passed along design sketches from his next film - the upcoming Galgenlieder, based on the Song of the Gallows by Christian Morgenstern.
Check the trailers below the break and hit the link below for the images.
- Todd Brown
Similar News ItemsStefano Bessoni
- Stefano Bessoni Sings Gallows Songs In New Teaser (From Screen Anarchy. 15 July 2013, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Sitges 2011: Winners Announced; Red State and Attack the Block Score Multiple Awards (From Dread Central. 15 October 2011, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Fresh Creature Images From Stefano Bessoni's Krokodyle (From Screen Anarchy. 30 August 2010, 5:16 PM, PDT)
Imago mortis (2009)
- Exclusive Interview: Meet Rec 3's Bride Leticia Dolera (From shocktillyoudrop. 3 August 2012, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- First Trailer For Stefano Bessoni's Fantastical Krokodyle (From Screen Anarchy. 24 May 2010, 8:48 AM, PDT)
- A Behind The Scenes Look At The Creatures Of Stefano Bessoni's Krokodyle (From Screen Anarchy. 26 February 2010, 10:37 AM, PST)