DJ Perry is a writer, actor and producer for several films across genres. His recent film credits include "Ghost Town: The Movie," and "Blood Ties;" as well, this prolific filmamker has over a dozen other projects currently in pre or post-production. Now, Perry takes some time out from his busy acting and writing schedule to talk briefly about "Gps," an adventure tale that has recently been released and reported here (March 31, 2009). Taking on the role of antagonist in "Gps," Perry uses a duality in his characterization to offer something special for film fans and some of the details on his approach to acting and future DJ Perry film productions can be found here.
(28Dla) Can you tell me about your role in the film "Gps?" What type of a process does an actor, like yourself, go through in preparation for playing any type of a role?
(DJ Perry) "I play »
- Michael Ross Allen
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Zoey Deutch joins Johnny Depp in Richard Says Goodbye (From Flickeringmyth. 21 July 2017, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Universal Targeting Channing Tatum For Van Helsing Reboot (From We Got This Covered. 21 July 2017, 8:28 AM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp Allegedly Spent $7,000 on a Couch from Keeping Up with the Kardashians for His Daughter Lily-Rose (From PEOPLE.com. 20 July 2017, 7:05 PM, PDT)
Jon Bon Jovi
- 'Boy Band' Recap: Who Got Sent Home During "Blast from the Past" Week? (From BuddyTV. 20 July 2017, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Atl Hawks Sued for Allegedly Treating Black Stars Like Criminals (From TMZ. 6 July 2017, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- Pink Shares Epic Throwback Pic of Her and 'First Love' Jon Bon Jovi, Reveals He Called Her 'Crazy' (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 June 2017, 1:54 PM, PDT)
Keith Richards (II)
- Talking Shot! – an exclusive interview with the legendary Mick Rock (From HeyUGuys. 20 July 2017, 5:06 AM, PDT)
- Hail! Hail! Rock ‘n’ Roll! (From Trailers from Hell. 13 July 2017, 9:45 PM, PDT)
- Rock’n’Roll Guns for Hire review – meet the hidden talents behind Bowie, Prince and the Stones (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 July 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)