Actor Seth Rogen is struggling to accept his newly svelte figure - because he's let down the legions of chubby men who looked up to him.
The funnyman slimmed down to star in forthcoming comic book move The Green Hornet, and has to cope with strangers approaching him about his weight loss.
And Rogen admits not all of the comments are complimentary.
He says, "That's the weird thing about losing weight, strangers (compliment) you. It does (make me uncomfortable) a little but I don't know them...
"I think for chubby guys, I was their guy so they were like, 'I can be chubby. Seth Rogen's chubby, so who cares.' But now I'm not so chubby anymore. So now they're like, 'I have to lose weight.' I've let them down. I've blatantly sold out. It's only for money."
Similar News ItemsSeth Rogen
- ‘Billy on the Street’ Season 5 Trailer: Jon Hamm and Lupita Nyong’o Join Billy Eichner’s Game Show (From Indiewire Television. 28 September 2016, 4:49 PM, PDT)
- ‘Billy on the Street’ Season 5 Trailer: Jon Hamm and Lupita Nyong’o Join Billy Eichner’s Game Show (From Indiewire. 28 September 2016, 4:49 PM, PDT)
- ‘Ninja Turtles’ and ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Split Top Disc Sales Honors (From Variety - Film News. 28 September 2016, 4:12 PM, PDT)
The Green Hornet (2011)
- First-look preview of Titan and Hammer Comics’ The Mummy #1 (From Flickeringmyth. 28 September 2016, 12:10 AM, PDT)
- Seth Rogen Kicks Off Variety’s New ‘Playback’ Podcast (Listen) (From Variety - Film News. 11 August 2016, 6:15 PM, PDT)
- Michel Gondry’s Mysterious Career: How He Keeps Making Movies Even When Nobody’s Watching (From Indiewire. 15 July 2016, 10:59 AM, PDT)