Actor Seth Rogen is struggling to accept his newly svelte figure - because he's let down the legions of chubby men who looked up to him.
The funnyman slimmed down to star in forthcoming comic book move The Green Hornet, and has to cope with strangers approaching him about his weight loss.
And Rogen admits not all of the comments are complimentary.
He says, "That's the weird thing about losing weight, strangers (compliment) you. It does (make me uncomfortable) a little but I don't know them...
"I think for chubby guys, I was their guy so they were like, 'I can be chubby. Seth Rogen's chubby, so who cares.' But now I'm not so chubby anymore. So now they're like, 'I have to lose weight.' I've let them down. I've blatantly sold out. It's only for money."
Similar News ItemsSeth Rogen
- Celebrity Guys Admit Their Biggest Man Crushes (From Popsugar. 17 April 2014, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Seth Rogen Calls Nancy Grace a "F--king Dumbass" Over Anti-Marijuana Tweets, She Responds! (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- Zac Efron and Seth Rogen Vibe with 'Workaholics' (From Hitfix. 17 April 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
The Green Hornet (2011)
- SXSW: Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg on Senate Jerks, N-Word Jokes and Growing Up 'Incrementally' (Q&A) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 11 March 2014, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- Evan Goldberg Talks Preacher, The Interview, and Console Wars; Explains Why Preacher Works Better as a TV Series (From Collider.com. 9 March 2014, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Christoph Waltz To Present at The Academy Awards (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 February 2014, 6:00 PM, PST)