Actor Seth Rogen is struggling to accept his newly svelte figure - because he's let down the legions of chubby men who looked up to him.
The funnyman slimmed down to star in forthcoming comic book move The Green Hornet, and has to cope with strangers approaching him about his weight loss.
And Rogen admits not all of the comments are complimentary.
He says, "That's the weird thing about losing weight, strangers (compliment) you. It does (make me uncomfortable) a little but I don't know them...
"I think for chubby guys, I was their guy so they were like, 'I can be chubby. Seth Rogen's chubby, so who cares.' But now I'm not so chubby anymore. So now they're like, 'I have to lose weight.' I've let them down. I've blatantly sold out. It's only for money."
Similar News ItemsSeth Rogen
- Dave Franco Moves From CAA to Wme (From Variety - Film News. 18 January 2017, 3:30 PM, PST)
- From Sony to Snapchat: When Old Hollywood Meets New Media (From FilmSchoolRejects. 18 January 2017, 10:02 AM, PST)
- Anheuser-Busch Says Super Bowl Beer Ads Will Get Back to Basics (From Variety - TV News. 18 January 2017, 4:45 AM, PST)
The Green Hornet (2011)
- Matt Damon Out, Gavin O’Connor In For Father Daughter Time (From We Got This Covered. 9 January 2017, 12:29 PM, PST)
- Preview of The Green Hornet: Reign of the Demon #1 (From Flickeringmyth. 19 December 2016, 4:50 PM, PST)
- Singapore’s Clover to Release Seven Asian Movies Over Holidays (From Variety - Film News. 8 December 2016, 3:58 PM, PST)