Actor Seth Rogen is struggling to accept his newly svelte figure - because he's let down the legions of chubby men who looked up to him.
The funnyman slimmed down to star in forthcoming comic book move The Green Hornet, and has to cope with strangers approaching him about his weight loss.
And Rogen admits not all of the comments are complimentary.
He says, "That's the weird thing about losing weight, strangers (compliment) you. It does (make me uncomfortable) a little but I don't know them...
"I think for chubby guys, I was their guy so they were like, 'I can be chubby. Seth Rogen's chubby, so who cares.' But now I'm not so chubby anymore. So now they're like, 'I have to lose weight.' I've let them down. I've blatantly sold out. It's only for money."
Similar News ItemsSeth Rogen
- Newswire: Sausage Party says “fuck it,” launches Oscar campaign (From The AV Club. 26 October 2016, 5:48 AM, PDT)
- ‘Sausage Party’ Is Looking to Get Some Awards Love (From Slash Film. 25 October 2016, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Sausage Party Launches Oscar Campaign, But Can It Win? (From MovieWeb. 25 October 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)
The Green Hornet (2011)
- Horror Highlights: Abbey Grace, The Mummy #1, Razors, Q&A with Stray Director Nena Eskridge, Tabloid Vivant (From DailyDead. 18 October 2016, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- First look at Titan Comics’ new Hammer adaptation: ‘The Mummy’ (From Blogomatic3000. 29 September 2016, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- Preview Pages from the First Issue of Titan’s The Mummy Hammer Horror Comic Book Series (From DailyDead. 29 September 2016, 9:16 AM, PDT)