Actor Seth Rogen is struggling to accept his newly svelte figure - because he's let down the legions of chubby men who looked up to him.
The funnyman slimmed down to star in forthcoming comic book move The Green Hornet, and has to cope with strangers approaching him about his weight loss.
And Rogen admits not all of the comments are complimentary.
He says, "That's the weird thing about losing weight, strangers (compliment) you. It does (make me uncomfortable) a little but I don't know them...
"I think for chubby guys, I was their guy so they were like, 'I can be chubby. Seth Rogen's chubby, so who cares.' But now I'm not so chubby anymore. So now they're like, 'I have to lose weight.' I've let them down. I've blatantly sold out. It's only for money."
Similar News ItemsSeth Rogen
- Seth Rogen Tells Ben Carson to ‘F-ck’ Off Over Holocaust Comments (From The Wrap. 9 October 2015, 5:14 PM, PDT)
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Reveals the Messy Man Behind Apple’s Clean Lines [Review] (From Slash Film. 9 October 2015, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Danny Boyle on his biggest worries making the definitive Steve Jobs biopic (From Hitfix. 9 October 2015, 2:13 PM, PDT)
The Green Hornet (2011)
- Christoph Waltz is out for blood in new Spectre trailer (From Cineplex. 2 October 2015, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- Microbe and Gasoline review – Michel Gondry's touching tale of teenage friendship (From The Guardian - Film News. 29 September 2015, 6:06 AM, PDT)
- Ed Catto: Ron Fortier, Pulp Fiction & Geek Culture (From Comicmix. 28 September 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)