Actor Seth Rogen is struggling to accept his newly svelte figure - because he's let down the legions of chubby men who looked up to him.
The funnyman slimmed down to star in forthcoming comic book move The Green Hornet, and has to cope with strangers approaching him about his weight loss.
And Rogen admits not all of the comments are complimentary.
He says, "That's the weird thing about losing weight, strangers (compliment) you. It does (make me uncomfortable) a little but I don't know them...
"I think for chubby guys, I was their guy so they were like, 'I can be chubby. Seth Rogen's chubby, so who cares.' But now I'm not so chubby anymore. So now they're like, 'I have to lose weight.' I've let them down. I've blatantly sold out. It's only for money."
Similar News ItemsSeth Rogen
- ‘Office Christmas Party’ Rages to $950,000 at Thursday Box Office (From The Wrap. 9 December 2016, 7:26 AM, PST)
- ‘Office Christmas Party’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 9 December 2016, 2:01 AM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Office Christmas Party’ is Just Ho-Hum Humbug (From HollywoodChicago.com. 8 December 2016, 6:45 PM, PST)
The Green Hornet (2011)
- Singapore’s Clover to Release Seven Asian Movies Over Holidays (From Variety - Film News. 8 December 2016, 3:58 PM, PST)
- Green Hornet's Van Williams Dead at 82 (From TVLine.com. 5 December 2016, 12:38 PM, PST)
- Bradley Cooper to Star in Gavin O’Connor’s WWII Drama ‘Atlantic Wall’ (From Slash Film. 1 December 2016, 2:30 PM, PST)