Actor Seth Rogen is struggling to accept his newly svelte figure - because he's let down the legions of chubby men who looked up to him.
The funnyman slimmed down to star in forthcoming comic book move The Green Hornet, and has to cope with strangers approaching him about his weight loss.
And Rogen admits not all of the comments are complimentary.
He says, "That's the weird thing about losing weight, strangers (compliment) you. It does (make me uncomfortable) a little but I don't know them...
"I think for chubby guys, I was their guy so they were like, 'I can be chubby. Seth Rogen's chubby, so who cares.' But now I'm not so chubby anymore. So now they're like, 'I have to lose weight.' I've let them down. I've blatantly sold out. It's only for money."
Similar News ItemsSeth Rogen
- Superhero Bits: Ant-Man, Suicide Squad, Preacher, Deadpool, Fantastic Four, Superman (From Slash Film. 29 May 2015, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- The Justice League movie you'll never get to see: George Miller's lost superhero epic (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 May 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- New Preacher Images Call for Separation of Church and Helicopter (From Dread Central. 28 May 2015, 3:32 PM, PDT)
The Green Hornet (2011)
- Christoph Waltz Goes Psycho Again For The Worst Marriage In Georgetown (From We Got This Covered. 6 May 2015, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Sony Pictures & Valiant Announce Five-Picture Deal To Bring Bloodshot, Harbinger, & Harbinger Wars To Big Screen (From LatinoReview. 21 April 2015, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Spider-Man, Hellboy and 9 other movie superheros better suited for TV (From Hitfix. 16 April 2015, 10:44 PM, PDT)