Actor Tim Roth
Tim Roth Is Telling No Lies
Editor's Note: This article appears in the March issue of Venice Magazine.
One of the film world’s great chameleons, Tim Roth was born in London May 14, 1961, the son of a journalist and a school teacher. After dropping out of art school, Roth was discovered by maverick British director Alan Clarke, and cast in his incendiary 1982 study of the skinhead movement in the UK, Made in Britain. Tim Roth hasn’t stopped working since, with over 70 feature and TV roles to his credit including such iconic titles as The Hit, The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover, Vincent and Theo, Quentin Tarantino’s Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction, Woody Allen’s Everyone Says I Love You, and most recently, the lead in Francis Coppola’s first feature in ten years, Youth Without Youth.
Roth stepped behind the »
- The Hollywood Interview.com
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Nsfw Preview of Robert Rodriguez's Upcoming Interview with Quentin Tarantino (From Rope Of Silicon. 16 September 2014, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- From Dusk Till Dawn Season 1 Blu-ray / DVD Release Details (From DailyDead. 16 September 2014, 8:51 AM, PDT)
- 20 Most Ridiculous Movie Promotional Images Ever Released (From Obsessed with Film. 16 September 2014, 3:48 AM, PDT)
- Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass are 'Bourne' again. Are they Hollywood's top actor/director pair? (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 17 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- The Boxtrolls claims top spot at the UK box office (From Flickeringmyth. 16 September 2014, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Equalizer's' Denzel Washington won't wait another 12 years to work with Antoine Fuqua again (From Hitfix. 16 September 2014, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Gary Oldman Will Produce ‘Deep Web’ Series for Spike TV (From The Wrap. 16 September 2014, 11:17 AM, PDT)
- Spike TV Clicks On Gary Oldman’s ‘Deep Web’ (From The Hollywood News. 16 September 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Ben McKenzie previews the 'swift and brutal' world of 'Gotham' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 15 September 2014, 8:51 AM, PDT)