Every once in a while, a film will come out that pushes the bounds of human stupidity to such an extent that it drains every shred of hope out of you and makes you want nothing more than to give up and wait for the sweet embrace of death to overtake you.
I guess I should have known what I was getting into. The director's name should have been enough to tip me off; when a grown man insists on using a middle name like "Mickey," he's probably a little off as it is.
I'm also very aware of the natural proclivity that straight-to-dvd sequels possess to suck, and the fact that this is a sequel of a sequel with none of the recurring characters from the previous installments bodes very, very poorly. And it's not like Ace Venturas 1 & 2 were cinematic gold anyway. Still, I couldn't have prepared myself for »
- Inna Mkrtycheva
Similar News ItemsJim Carrey
- 10 Actors Who Transitioned From Comedy Stars To Dramatic Darlings (From Obsessed with Film. 14 March 2014, 4:14 AM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg to be honoured with MTV Generation Award (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- C'mon Hollywood: Let's get Jim Carrey back on track! (From JoBlo. 10 March 2014, 8:19 PM, PDT)
- Win Snowmen starring Christopher Lloyd and Ray Liotta on DVD (From HeyUGuys. 9 November 2012, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Fox Greenlights Mike O’Malley/John Wells Comedy Pilot ‘Prodigy Bully’ (From Deadline TV. 26 January 2012, 2:40 PM, PST)
- DVD Review: Snowmen (From ShockYa. 5 January 2012, 6:38 AM, PST)
- The Perfect Smoothie (From Popsugar. 6 December 2013, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Reed Alexander's Carrot Cupcakes as Seen in People (From PEOPLE.com. 23 August 2013, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Kids’ Choice Awards Live Stream — Watch Nick’s 2013 KCAs Online (From HollywoodLife. 23 March 2013, 5:18 PM, PDT)