Jennifer Aniston has vowed to quit Hollywood to escape the glare of the media spotlight.
But the actress is sick of the constant attention, and is planning to leave Los Angeles one day, to live "somewhere remote" where "nobody really cares".
And Aniston is considering taking a sabattical from acting as she ponders her future.
She tells Britain's Elle magazine, "I don't have a game plan. I don't think that in five years' time I need to be doing this or that. You set yourself up for disappointment that way. It seems unnecessary torture.
"I can see myself taking a few years off, living somewhere remote. I would miss acting.
"But... eventually, I'm not going to be living in L.A. full-time. Eventually I'm going to move somewhere nobody really cares. Just go off and be alone."
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Jennifer Aniston's Mom, Nancy Dow, Passes Away (From Popsugar. 26 May 2016, 6:29 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston's Mother Nancy Dow Has Died: She 'Passed Peacefully Surrounded by Family and Friends,' Says Actress (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2016)
- Jennifer Aniston's Mother Nancy Dow Dies at Age 79 (From E! Online. 25 May 2016, 6:37 PM, PDT)
John Mayer (VII)
- Taylor Swift -- Run-In with John Mayer ... Y'know What Happens Next (Video) (From TMZ. 29 April 2016, 6:34 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Predictions: Who's at Risk on Top 11 Results Night? (From TVLine.com. 26 April 2016, 9:46 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Top 11 Performance Recap: Always Gonna Be an Uphill Battle (From TVLine.com. 25 April 2016, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- ‘Friends’ Creator Marta Kauffman Shocked by Reunion Rumors — But Will There Ever Be A Reboot? (From Variety - TV News. 17 January 2016, 4:08 PM, PST)
- ‘Friends’ Cast Reunion Heading to NBC in February (From Variety - TV News. 13 January 2016, 10:41 AM, PST)
- Friends Co-Creator Thought It Was ‘Ridiculous’ Ross and Rachel Were Getting $1 Million Per Episode (From Vulture. 29 July 2015, 7:40 AM, PDT)