Jennifer Aniston has vowed to quit Hollywood to escape the glare of the media spotlight.
But the actress is sick of the constant attention, and is planning to leave Los Angeles one day, to live "somewhere remote" where "nobody really cares".
And Aniston is considering taking a sabattical from acting as she ponders her future.
She tells Britain's Elle magazine, "I don't have a game plan. I don't think that in five years' time I need to be doing this or that. You set yourself up for disappointment that way. It seems unnecessary torture.
"I can see myself taking a few years off, living somewhere remote. I would miss acting.
"But... eventually, I'm not going to be living in L.A. full-time. Eventually I'm going to move somewhere nobody really cares. Just go off and be alone."
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Adam Sandler tops Forbes list of overpaid actors (From The Guardian - Film News. 10 December 2013, 3:41 PM, PST)
- New Couple? Courteney Cox Spotted with Snow Patrol's Johnny McDaid (From TooFab. 10 December 2013, 3:15 PM, PST)
- The most overpaid actors of 2013 (From Flickeringmyth. 10 December 2013, 2:14 PM, PST)
John Mayer (VII)
- Katy Perry and Ellie Goulding Enjoy Dinner Date Together in London—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 10 December 2013, 4:43 PM, PST)
- Katy Perry Rocks A Yellow Fur & Striped Dress: Lovely Or Loud? (From HollywoodLife. 10 December 2013, 10:52 AM, PST)
- Katy Perry only 'ate Cheetos and drank' post Russell Brand split (From RealBollywood. 10 December 2013, 1:16 AM, PST)
- Nearly Nude Jennifer Aniston to Reveal 'Aggressive Sexuality' (From PEOPLE.com. 14 June 2010, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Channel 4 drops 'Friends' after 15 years (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 February 2010, 4:01 AM, PST)
- ABC picks up relationship comedy (From The Hollywood Reporter. 14 January 2010, 2:00 PM, PST)