Oh, brother! Or — more specifically — gay brother.
More and more celebrities are speaking openly about their gay siblings. Fantastic Four flamer Chris Evans was merely the latest, setting the blogosphere on fire earlier this month when he revealed in the latest issue of The Advocate that his look-alike brother, Scott, is gay. “They’re the funniest people I know,” Chris said of his bro and his gay friends.
But why wouldn’t lots of celebrities have gay brothers? If we’re “everywhere,” wouldn’t that include being part of a family with a famous member?
Not surprisingly, many of these same celebrities are also speaking out in favor of Glbt rights, pointing to their family members as examples of the real people involved in gay-related political debates. Many celebrities cite specific lessons they’ve learned from their queer brothers, about gay matters and other things.
Who exactly is this gay »
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Line Up Revealed For 2014 Sundance Film Festival (From We Got This Covered. 4 December 2013, 5:04 PM, PST)
- Films Announced For 2014 Sundance Film Festival (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 4 December 2013, 5:03 PM, PST)
- Jay-z -- Meatless Birthday Lunch ... with Beyonce & Anne Hathaway (From TMZ. 4 December 2013, 4:14 PM, PST)
Kevin Smith (I)
- Trailer For Kevin Smith’s Walrus Horror ‘Tusk’ To Premiere At Sundance (From The Hollywood News. 4 December 2013, 3:35 PM, PST)
- Kevin Smith's Tusk Heads Back in Front of the Cameras (From Dread Central. 4 December 2013, 12:13 PM, PST)
- Ben Affleck talks Batman vs. Superman, praises Zack Snyder (From Flickeringmyth. 4 December 2013, 8:41 AM, PST)
- (From Alt Film Guide. 4 December 2013, 7:25 PM, PST)
- American Hustle – review (From The Guardian - Film News. 4 December 2013, 5:06 PM, PST)
- Martin Scorsese Honors Scandinavian Cinema in Marrakech (From Variety - Film News. 4 December 2013, 4:24 PM, PST)