Singer/actress Hilary Duff has landed her most challenging acting job to date - she is to take over the role made famous by Faye Dunaway in a new version of Bonnie And Clyde. Duff will take on the role of Bonnie in a new adaptation of the legendary story and will be starring opposite Air Bud actor Kevin Zegers.
The new movie, titled The Story of Bonnie and Clyde, will be directed by Tonya S. Holly, who has stressed it will be an entirely new movie, rather than a remake of the 1967 classic, which also starred Warren Beatty.
The star has also landed the lead in upcoming sitcom Barely Legal.
Similar News ItemsJohn Cusack (I)
- ‘Once Upon a Time in Venice’ Trailer: Bruce Willis Wants His Dog Back from Jason Momoa (From Slash Film. 25 April 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Consider With Reservations: The Stars of Quantity Over Quality Cinema (From FilmSchoolRejects. 20 April 2017, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- Starting off the Day with Better Off Dead’s My Two Dollars (From TVovermind.com. 17 April 2017, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Younger: Season Four; Aasif Mandvi (The Brink) Joins TV Land Show (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 April 2017, 6:41 PM, PDT)
- Best Teen Movie Kisses (From PEOPLE.com. 25 April 2017, 7:41 AM, PDT)
- Younger: Early Fifth Season Renewal from TV Land (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 April 2017, 2:17 PM, PDT)
Warren Beatty (I)
- Faye Dunaway Speaks Out About Oscars Best Picture Fiasco (From Uinterview. 26 April 2017, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- Faye Dunaway Breaks Silence on Oscars Blunder: 'I Was Very Guilty' (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 April 2017, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Faye Dunaway Admits She Has ‘Still Not Recovered’ from Her Oscar Best Picture Blunder (From PEOPLE.com. 25 April 2017, 7:18 AM, PDT)