In our latest open discussion post regular Screen Rant reader Metallicat79 asked what folks’ favorite Christmas movie are, so I thought that a worthy topic of its own post.
If ever there was a time of year for traditions, this is it - and many people have movies they watch with friends and/or family that are part of that (yours truly included).
So in the comments below, please share your top/favorite Holiday films!
I’ll start of with my favorites:
10. Scrooged (haven’t seen this one in ages but I remember liking it a lot)
9. Home Alone (I balk every time my wife wants to watch it but I always end up liking it)
7. Die Hard (“It’s Christmas Leo - a time of miracles.”)
5. The Santa Clause (so sue me »
- Vic Holtreman
Similar News ItemsWill Ferrell (I)
- TV News Roundup: Nickelodeon Orders ‘SpongeBob SquarePants’ Season 12 (From Variety - TV News. 23 May 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Gavin Purcell Set as Showrunner for Sarah Silverman’s ‘I Love You, America’ (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 23 May 2017, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Gavin Purcell Set as Showrunner for Sarah Silverman’s ‘I Love You, America’ (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 23 May 2017, 11:58 AM, PDT)
Home Alone (1990)
- Fox TV, ProSiebenSat.1 Extend Licensing Agreement (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 23 May 2017, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: How Emily Hampshire's Breakout TV Roles Are Messing Up Her Dating Life (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 May 2017, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Common Traits Among the Alien Films (From Cinelinx. 17 May 2017, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Why Marvel's Misfit-Filmmaker Gamble Works (From Rolling Stone. 8 May 2017, 9:49 AM, PDT)
- Springtime in L.A.: The Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival (From Sydney's Buzz. 20 April 2017, 6:52 AM, PDT)
- Actor Faizon Love Facing Assault Charges Following Airport Incident (From Uinterview. 9 March 2017, 9:49 AM, PST)