Funnyman Adam Sandler may be a Hollywood star but he still feels like a "loser".
The Big Daddy actor admits that although he does relish his success in the movie industry, he is still wracked with insecurity.
And he reveals his biggest hangup is his appearance.
He tells MTV.com, "I know I've had some success, and I have some cash in the bank and stuff. But it's not like I don't still walk down the street feeling like a loser. If I'm with my wife in the car, and I see some guy jogging by, I'm like, 'Now, why does that guy look like that? And I look like this?' I still have that going on."
Similar News ItemsAdam Sandler (I)
- Birthday Girl Jennifer Aniston's Got More Famous Friends Than We Can Count (From Popsugar. 10 February 2016, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Movie Review – Exposed (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 10 February 2016, 1:35 PM, PST)
- TV News Roundup: ‘Riverdale’ Casts Betty Cooper and Cole Sprouse as Jughead Jones (From Variety - TV News. 9 February 2016, 3:00 PM, PST)
Big Daddy (1999)
- Sandler To Return To Stand Up Roots (From WENN. 5 June 2008, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Sandler To Receive MTV Top Honor (From WENN. 29 May 2008, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Sandler To Be A Dad Again (From WENN. 22 May 2008, 6:58 AM, PDT)