Warner Bros. has officially announced its 2009 lineup, which as we've learned in the past couple of months, is subject to change. But to help kick off a year that includes Watchmen, Terminator, Harry Potter, and more, the studio has released a few photos from a lot of its more highly-anticipated offerings, including Sherlock Holmes.
The new version of history's greatest detective is directed by Guy Ritchie, with Robert Downey, Jr. stepping into the iconic role opposite Jude Law's Watson. There have been a few unofficial photos released from the set of the film, which will forego a lot of the traditions of the character and make Holmes more of a bad ass, and to be honest, they weren't terribly convincing. Holmes resembled a drifter, wearing clothes that even Andre 3000 couldn't make work. Call me crazy, but I'd think Sherlock Holmes is one of those characters that, when you see him, »
- Colin Boyd
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Superhero Bits: Captain America 3, Guardians of the Galaxy, Batman v Superman, Arrow, Suicide Squad (From Slash Film. 20 October 2014, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- Int’l Box Office Final: ‘Guardians’ Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever (From Deadline New York. 20 October 2014, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. Says Captain America 3 Is "Gonna Be Huge" — Plays Coy on Official Casting (From GeekTyrant. 20 October 2014, 2:18 PM, PDT)
Sherlock Holmes (2009)
- Every 'Simpsons' 'Treehouse of Horror' short, ranked (From EW.com - PopWatch. 18 October 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- 51st Chicago International Film Festival Review – The Imitation Game (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 17 October 2014, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- 5 reasons to visit London's Sherlock Holmes exhibition (From Digital Spy - TV news. 17 October 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Evan Rachel Wood Opens Up About That Famous Vanity Fair Photo Shoot (From Popsugar. 20 October 2014, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- Jude Law Films 'Genius' With Colin Firth (From Uinterview. 19 October 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Joel Edgerton Talks Thriller ‘Felony,’ ‘Exodus,’ Trials of Shooting ‘Jane Got a Gun’ (From Variety - Film News. 18 October 2014, 9:20 AM, PDT)