Warner Bros. has officially announced its 2009 lineup, which as we've learned in the past couple of months, is subject to change. But to help kick off a year that includes Watchmen, Terminator, Harry Potter, and more, the studio has released a few photos from a lot of its more highly-anticipated offerings, including Sherlock Holmes.
The new version of history's greatest detective is directed by Guy Ritchie, with Robert Downey, Jr. stepping into the iconic role opposite Jude Law's Watson. There have been a few unofficial photos released from the set of the film, which will forego a lot of the traditions of the character and make Holmes more of a bad ass, and to be honest, they weren't terribly convincing. Holmes resembled a drifter, wearing clothes that even Andre 3000 couldn't make work. Call me crazy, but I'd think Sherlock Holmes is one of those characters that, when you see him, »
- Colin Boyd
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- First Promo Hits For Upcoming Marvel Documentary: Assembling A Universe (From ComicBookMovie. 11 March 2014, 7:27 PM, PDT)
- 'Avengers 2': Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans Reveal New Production Details (From MovieWeb. 11 March 2014, 5:31 PM, PDT)
- Chris Hemsworth says "everything is ramped up" in The Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 10:53 AM, PDT)
Sherlock Holmes (2009)
- Benedict Cumberbatch: 10 reasons to love the 'Sherlock' star even more (From Pop2it. 10 March 2014, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- How I Met Your Mother Review: “Daisy” (Season 9, Episode 20) (From We Got This Covered. 10 March 2014, 6:05 PM, PDT)
- Elementary Season 2 - Episode 12 Review (From Flickeringmyth. 9 March 2014, 12:07 PM, PDT)
- Building ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’ (From The Hollywood News. 11 March 2014, 10:57 PM, PDT)
- Jane Got a Gun producers reach agreement with director Lynne Ramsay (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 11 March 2014, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- Enter to Win Passes to a Preview Screening of The Grand Budapest Hotel (From CinemaNerdz. 11 March 2014, 7:52 AM, PDT)