Five seasons in, and the American version of The Office is still finding new ways to make everyone feel awkward. The sitcom is NBC's cash cow, the place it turned this year when so many shows in its fall lineup were a bust. Most shows film 22 episodes a year; The Office just completed its 17th episode in three months.
This season, the ladies of Dunder Mifflin aren't getting as much screen time as I'd like — is there even such a thing as too much Kelly Kapoor? — but their hijinks are sure to grab more screen time in coming episodes now that Pam is back from New York.
The highlight so far this season was the five-episode story arc with Amy Ryan, who played adorkable Hr representative Holly Flax. She found herself awesomely and inexplicably in love with Michael, and the shenanigans that followed were some of the best Office material ever. »
Similar News Items"The Office" (2005)
- Ed Helms to star in Lionsgate comedy Epic Fail (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 10 March 2014, 9:57 PM, PDT)
- Ed Helms to Star in Comedy Epic Fail (From Vulture. 10 March 2014, 8:41 PM, PDT)
- New image and international TV spots for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 10 March 2014, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- Mindy Kaling Defends Her TV Series: "I'm a [Bleeping] Indian Woman Who Has Her Own [Bleeping] Show" (From E! Online. 10 March 2014, 7:02 PM, PDT)
- Mindy Kaling reveals she's writing another book (From Pop2it. 9 March 2014, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here! (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
"America's Got Talent" (2006)
- Is Heidi Klum the Most Famous Fashion Mess? These 7 Looks Say Yes! (From E! Online. 8 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Heidi Klum's Boobs Picked the Perfect Oscars After-Party Dress (From E! Online. 3 March 2014, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Heidi Klum Looks Like Your Mom at a Journey Concert (From E! Online. 25 February 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)