And although it has not been confirmed whether law comedy Eli Stone, which recently featured a cameo from Katie Holmes, and Dirty Sexy Money have been pulled, Fuller admits his show will no longer run on the small screen.
He tells E! Online, "(ABC president) Steve McPherson called me, and said 'We gave it the best shot we could'.
"It's very likely that Pushing Daisies will end after episode 13, which as you know, is a cliffhanger."
But Fuller, who also created the show, insists he isn't too upset about the move, because he has a lot of plans for the series away from the limits of TV.
He adds, "We are talking to DC Comics about doing comic books that will wrap up our storylines, and I already have a pitch for a movie ready to go.
"I'm really not feeling very boo-hoo about it. I am so proud of the show. We put together 22 really good episodes, and there is a lot to be proud of. I'm sure I'll be working with a lot of these people again, and I would love to do so."
Similar News ItemsKatie Holmes
- First poster and trailer for Ray Donovan season 3 (From Flickeringmyth. 30 May 2015, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- Kate Upton Rocks Swimsuit, Beachy Hair in New Sandy Nudes Bobbi Brown Ads—Check It Out! (From E! Online. 29 May 2015, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- Ariana Grande is "just the sassiest" in behind-the-scenes look at animation Underdogs (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 May 2015, 3:56 PM, PDT)
- Halt and Catch Fire: Season Two Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 June 2015, 1:17 AM, PDT)
- Halt and Catch Fire – Season 2 Episode 1 ‘Seti’ Review (From Flickeringmyth. 1 June 2015, 12:59 AM, PDT)
- Lee Pace Talks Playing a Man on the Brink of Revolution in Halt And Catch Fire Season 2 (From Collider.com. 31 May 2015, 12:26 PM, PDT)
"Pushing Daisies" (2007)
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of Wonderfalls (From TVovermind.com. 27 May 2015, 6:22 AM, PDT)
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of Pushing Daisies (From TVovermind.com. 26 May 2015, 7:38 AM, PDT)
- Uma Thurman and Kristin Chenoweth Set To Star In Comedy The Brits Are Coming (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 14 May 2015, 2:42 PM, PDT)