New British movie hunk Robert Pattinson has already tasted the craziness of fanatics - one seven year old asked him to bite her.
Pattinson, who plays a handsome vampire in the hotly-anticipated Twilight movie, was shopping for computer equipment at New York's Apple store recently when a little girl approached him and asked for a photo.
But then things got weird.
The 22 year old explains, "She went really quiet and she was like, 'Can you bite me?' It wasn't a joke.
"I looked at her and thought, 'Do you know what you're saying?'"
Pattinson got another taste of what he can start to expect from fans when he was swarmed by fans during a signing session at a store in San Francisco, California on Monday.
In the mad crush, one hardcore Twilight fan had her nose broken and another passed out.
The signing was quickly called off and police called to disperse the screaming fans.
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Charlie Hunnam Captivates on Screen, but He's Even Better in Real Life (From BuzzSugar. 28 April 2017, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- A24 After ‘Moonlight’: Why They’re Finally Ready To Conquer the Older Arthouse Crowd (From Indiewire. 27 April 2017, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- A24 After ‘Moonlight:’ Why They’re Finally Ready To Conquer the Older Arthouse Crowd (From Thompson on Hollywood. 27 April 2017, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- 'Moana' Sets Sights on $80+ Million 5-Day Thanksgiving Debut (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 22 November 2016, 2:24 PM, PST)
- 'Batman v Superman' Drops Big While Crossing $680 Million Worldwide (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 3 April 2016, 9:31 AM, PDT)
- Forecast: 'Spectre' and 'Peanuts' Hope for Strong Second Weekend Holds (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 12 November 2015, 3:24 PM, PST)