Budding photographer Pitt was commissioned by the publication to take a series of candid shots of his family.
And Jolie insists that although she was pleased with the first set of images Pitt produced, the couple decided some of the photographs were just not suitable for the magazine.
She says, "We'd look at the pictures like art and say, 'This is a really interesting photograph,' but then we'd know better and think about how it was going to be received. So we made it a little more tame than it was."
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Cover Art for The Extinction Parade #4 (From DailyDead. 19 December 2013, 11:21 AM, PST)
- Brad Pitt to Reunite with Tom Cruise for 'Go Like Hell' Racing Drama? (From FirstShowing.net. 19 December 2013, 8:34 AM, PST)
- Now Brad Pitt Might Go Like Hell (From EmpireOnline. 19 December 2013, 7:32 AM, PST)
- Nyt Best Sellers Dominated by Films and TV: '12 Years a Slave,' 'Long Walk to Freedom,' 'Orange Is the New Black' and More (From Thompson on Hollywood. 19 December 2013, 11:29 AM, PST)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Get New Madame Tussauds Wax Figures for the Actor's 50th Birthday (From E! Online. 19 December 2013, 5:54 AM, PST)
- Australia Shakes Up Incentives for Dwayne Johnson’s ‘San Andreas’ (From Variety - Film News. 19 December 2013, 1:15 AM, PST)