The actress who voiced the character of Lucy in cartoon Peanuts is facing jail after a Los Angeles judge found her guilty of harassment.
Pamelyn Ferdin, 49, appeared in a Santa Monica, California court on Thursday, where she was convicted for protesting against animal researchers at UCLA.
A judge ruled her actions violated an injunction taken out against her by handing out fliers on the university's campus containing full contact details for research scientists.
She could now be sentenced to up to five days behind bars, reports website TMZ.com.
Similar News Items"Star Trek" (1966)
- City On the Edge of Forever makes the Star Trek to Idw Publishing (From Flickeringmyth. 7 March 2014, 12:38 PM, PST)
- Idw to release Harlan Ellison's 'Star Trek' tale as new graphic novel (From EW.com - PopWatch. 7 March 2014, 11:46 AM, PST)
- Spwa, Picturehouse, Starz Digital take SXSW trio (From ScreenDaily. 7 March 2014, 10:20 AM, PST)
"The Odd Couple" (1970)
- Garry Marshall Made His Mark On Pop Culture With ‘Mork & Mindy,’ ‘Laverne & Shirley’ (From Variety - TV News. 29 January 2014, 8:15 AM, PST)
- Morgan Freeman to Present the SAG 50th Life Achievement Award to Rita Moreno at 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 15 January 2014, 4:10 PM, PST)
- Garry Marshall to Receive Wgaw Laurel Award (From The Wrap. 8 January 2014, 11:14 AM, PST)
- Sealab 2020: Win the Complete Series on DVD! (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 September 2012, 7:21 AM, PDT)
- Blu-Ray Review: Classic B-Movie Horror of ‘The Toolbox Murders’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 16 February 2010, 4:47 PM, PST)
- DVD Playhouse--December 2009 (From The Hollywood Interview. 19 December 2009, 3:11 PM, PST)