David Beckham and his former Spice Girl wife Victoria are set for a bumper $16 million (GBP10 million) payday if his planned move to Italy goes ahead - they will make a film of their new life.
The soccer player is lining up a move from Los Angeles to Europe to play on loan for AC Milan football club in January.
And if the transfer goes ahead, the celebrity couple will be offered the chance to make a documentary about their showbiz lifestyle.
Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi, who owns AC Milan, is said to be planning to offer the Beckhams $16 million (GBP10 million) for the film.
Pop star Victoria made a similar documentary, entitled Victoria Beckham: Coming to America, covering their move to America when Beckham signed for La Galaxy in July 2007.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It will be similar in format to the U.S. documentary last year, but this time the budget is absolutely huge. It will be a really polished, professional production.
"With Silvio 100 per cent behind the project, as part of his vision to expand the AC Milan brand, it really will be no holds barred."
Similar News ItemsDavid Beckham (I)
- Brooklyn Beckham and Chloe Grace Moretz Are ‘Hanging Out’ Again One Year After Breaking Up: Source (From PEOPLE.com. 19 August 2017, 6:24 AM, PDT)
- David Beckham Faces Off Against Gordon Ramsay In Trash-Talking Kitchen Challenge (From ET Canada. 18 August 2017, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- We All Scream! The Entire Beckham Clan Has a Sweet Time at the Museum of Ice Cream (From PEOPLE.com. 17 August 2017, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- Vivendi’s Canal Plus, Telecom Italia Teaming Up to Produce Premium Content in Italy (From Variety - TV News. 31 July 2017, 10:25 PM, PDT)
- Italy's Vision makes Keira Knightley movie first int'l release (From ScreenDaily. 10 July 2017, 3:56 AM, PDT)
- Italy’s Iconic Cinecittà Studios Returns to State Ownership, Gets Ready for Revamp (From Variety - Film News. 3 July 2017, 9:39 AM, PDT)