David Beckham and his former Spice Girl wife Victoria are set for a bumper $16 million (GBP10 million) payday if his planned move to Italy goes ahead - they will make a film of their new life.
The soccer player is lining up a move from Los Angeles to Europe to play on loan for AC Milan football club in January.
And if the transfer goes ahead, the celebrity couple will be offered the chance to make a documentary about their showbiz lifestyle.
Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi, who owns AC Milan, is said to be planning to offer the Beckhams $16 million (GBP10 million) for the film.
Pop star Victoria made a similar documentary, entitled Victoria Beckham: Coming to America, covering their move to America when Beckham signed for La Galaxy in July 2007.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It will be similar in format to the U.S. documentary last year, but this time the budget is absolutely huge. It will be a really polished, professional production.
"With Silvio 100 per cent behind the project, as part of his vision to expand the AC Milan brand, it really will be no holds barred."
Similar News ItemsDavid Beckham (I)
- Britain's Got Talent: Your complete guide to all of the semi-finalists is right here (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 May 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- WWE Superstar Titus O'Neil -- Sorry, Old Guys ... 'Dad Bod' Ain't Sexy (From TMZ. 22 May 2015)
- Channel 4 gets nostalgic with new documentary Turn Up... The Nineties (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 May 2015, 3:24 AM, PDT)
- MipTV: Berlusconi’s Mediaset Makes International TV Foray With ‘Lucky Luciano’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 10 April 2015, 4:08 AM, PDT)
- Italian Corruption TV Thriller ‘1992’ Scores Sales Before Pan-European Airing On Rupert Murdoch’s Sky (From Variety - TV News. 23 March 2015, 9:48 AM, PDT)
- Wanda Uses Soccer Buy to Push Into Sports Expansion (From Variety - TV News. 18 March 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)