24 star Dennis Haysbert has been voted Favourite On-Screen President for his portrayal of President David Palmer in the hit action series.
The TV star beat off stiff competition from Geena Davis as President Mackenzie Allen in Commander in Chief and Martin Sheen's West Wing character, President Josiah Bartlet, to take the title with 17 per cent - just one per cent more than Davis and Sheen, who came joint second in the Blockbuster poll.
Harrison Ford took 12 per cent for his role as President James Marshall in 1997's Air Force One, landing him in joint fourth place with Bill Pullman's President Thomas J. Whitmore from 1996's Independence Day.
Similar News ItemsHarrison Ford (I)
- Batman vs. Superman - watch Tom Hiddleston, Jennifer Lawrence, Hugh Jackman and more pick sides (From Flickeringmyth. 20 December 2013, 1:50 AM, PST)
- Watch the first trailer for The Expendables 3 (From Flickeringmyth. 19 December 2013, 11:14 PM, PST)
- The Cast Assembles for 'The Expendables 3' Teaser Trailer (From Fandango. 19 December 2013, 3:38 PM, PST)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Daily Bugle Viral Asks 'Where Is Norman Osborn'? (From MovieWeb. 19 December 2013, 2:26 PM, PST)
- New The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Photo with Dane DeHaan as Harry Osborn (From MovieWeb. 19 December 2013, 11:38 AM, PST)
- Great Second Trailer For ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ Released! (From The Hollywood News. 18 December 2013, 12:07 PM, PST)
Independence Day (1996)
- Win: Jurassic Park 3D Blu-ray (From Obsessed with Film. 16 December 2013, 4:51 AM, PST)
- Indie Spotlight (From DailyDead. 15 December 2013, 11:41 AM, PST)
- New Peter Pan movie lands in the summer of 2015 (From Den of Geek. 12 December 2013, 11:15 PM, PST)