24 star Dennis Haysbert has been voted Favourite On-Screen President for his portrayal of President David Palmer in the hit action series.
The TV star beat off stiff competition from Geena Davis as President Mackenzie Allen in Commander in Chief and Martin Sheen's West Wing character, President Josiah Bartlet, to take the title with 17 per cent - just one per cent more than Davis and Sheen, who came joint second in the Blockbuster poll.
Harrison Ford took 12 per cent for his role as President James Marshall in 1997's Air Force One, landing him in joint fourth place with Bill Pullman's President Thomas J. Whitmore from 1996's Independence Day.
Similar News ItemsHarrison Ford (I)
- David Fincher on meeting with Disney and Lucasfilm about Star Wars: Episode VII (From Flickeringmyth. 30 September 2014, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- David Fincher Reveals Why He Didn't Direct 'Star Wars 7' (From MovieWeb. 29 September 2014, 7:14 AM, PDT)
- Godzilla Blu-ray Review (From Collider.com. 29 September 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Independence Day (1996)
- 'Vikings' Star Katheryn Winnick Joins 'Geostorm' (From MovieWeb. 26 September 2014, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Will Smith Is Still the Fresh Prince - and Here Are 11 Reasons Why (From Popsugar. 25 September 2014, 4:09 AM, PDT)
- Amber Heard joins 'Magic Mike Xxl' cast (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 19 September 2014, 9:57 AM, PDT)
- Oscar Season Preview (From Cinelinx. 29 September 2014, 12:32 PM, PDT)
- Rome reveals 'slimmer' line-up (From ScreenDaily. 29 September 2014, 6:56 AM, PDT)
- Season finale review: 'Masters of Sex' - 'The Revolution Will Not Be Televised' (From Hitfix. 28 September 2014, 8:01 PM, PDT)