Supermodel Gisele Bundchen will auction off a personal collection of sparkling jewels next month - allegedly gifted to her by an unnamed ex-lover.
The Brazilian beauty began dating American football star Tom Brady shortly after her highly-publicised 2005 split from Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio, and was previously linked to professional surfer Kelly Slater.
Bundchen has passed off a 3.35 carat diamond ring and a six carat diamond pendant necklace to Christie's Jewels: The New York Sale auction.
The sparklers are expected to fetch between $15,000 (GBP8,108) and $150,000 (GBP81,081).
The jewels are scheduled to hit the auction block on 15 October, with a portion of proceeds from the auction going to the Russell Simmons-co-founded charity Diamond Empowerment Fund, which provides educational funding to diamond-producing countries in Africa.
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- The Five Best Martin Scorsese Films (From CinemaNerdz. 11 December 2013, 9:57 AM, PST)
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations 2014: Biggest Movie Category Snubs! (From E! Online. 11 December 2013, 7:56 AM, PST)
- SAG Awards nominations: Complete list (From Gold Derby. 11 December 2013, 6:36 AM, PST)
- Nelson Mandela’s Memorial: President Obama & Kanye West Speak Out (From HollywoodLife. 10 December 2013, 6:32 AM, PST)
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO’s Mae West Biopic (From The Wrap. 9 December 2013, 4:11 PM, PST)
- TV News: Mob, Mozart, Lilyhammer, Miami (From Dark Horizons. 6 December 2013, 7:45 AM, PST)
Tom Brady (III)
- Gisele Puts Her Legs to Work in the Name of Dental Hygiene (From Popsugar. 10 December 2013, 5:02 PM, PST)
- Gisele Bündchen Breastfeeds Daughter Vivian While Getting Glam (From HollywoodLife. 10 December 2013, 2:11 PM, PST)
- Gisele Bündchen Celebrates Benjamin's 4th Birthday With Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cake (From E! Online. 9 December 2013, 6:41 AM, PST)