The cookery and travel show has yet to air, but the two already have their sights set on a culinary trip through Italy.
Batali says, "We were going to go to Mexico but Gwyneth lives in Europe so I think we're gonna have to do Italy."
Similar News ItemsGwyneth Paltrow
- 51 Things You Might Not Know About Brad Pitt (From Popsugar. 17 December 2014, 7:08 PM, PST)
- Amy Pascal -- I'm Going Nowhere (From TMZ. 17 December 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Drew Barrymore Doesn't Want to Be the Next Gwyneth Paltrow or Martha Stweart (From E! Online. 17 December 2014, 6:59 AM, PST)
- Catching Up With Jennifer Rubell (From Vulture. 15 December 2014, 9:36 AM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Finding Gaston’ (From Variety - Film News. 12 December 2014, 3:41 PM, PST)
- Stanley Tucci & Wife Felicity Blunt Expecting Their First Child (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 October 2014, 5:19 PM, PDT)
Road Trip (2000)
- Z Nation Season 1 DVD Release Details & Cover Art (From DailyDead. 11 December 2014, 11:16 AM, PST)
- Your Full 46th NAACP Image Awards Nominees! (From Manny the Movie Guy. 10 December 2014, 6:50 AM, PST)
- Chris Rock, Beyoncé, 'Selma' and more pick up NAACP Image Awards nominations (From Hitfix. 9 December 2014, 3:59 PM, PST)