Actress Mischa Barton is to launch her own range of hair accessories.
Barton's range of headbands will be made from materials including silk, feathers, crystals and pearls and will cost from $40 (GBP22) to $200 (GBP108).
She says, "Accessories are fun and they're easy to wear. I've always loved headbands and have worn Stacey's headbands for a while."
Similar News Items"The O.C." (2003)
- Jennifer Lawrence Once Auditioned to Play Serena on ‘Gossip Girl,’ Creator Says (From The Wrap. 15 September 2017, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- Black Women Are an Integral Part of a New Era of TV, and It's Absolutely F*cking Necessary (From BuzzSugar. 14 September 2017, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- ‘Spf-18’ Trailer (From Age of the Nerd. 2 September 2017, 3:35 AM, PDT)
- Tara Reid, Mischa Barton, and Dee Wallace Move into Ouija House! (From Dread Central. 14 September 2017, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive Images from The Basement, Premiering at Shriekfest Film Festival This October (From DailyDead. 14 September 2017, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- Shriekfest Heads Down into ‘The Basement’ (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 14 September 2017, 6:49 AM, PDT)