Gregg recalls, "This hospital was a collection of maybe 70 buildings, built in 1910; it was a city for the insane called Overbrook. It's now down to five buildings and they were all abandoned.
"We had these very tough guy cops who were there training police dogs while we were shooting and they were so matter of fact that there were two ghosts in two different buildings. One was kind of a sexy turn-of-the-century Florence Nightingale nurse ghost, but the other wasn't so friendly.
"Building five had this unspeakable satanic dark energy. The crew member who walked into that building and had this experience with a ghost was not even capable of speaking about it - still isn't."
Similar News ItemsClark Gregg
- SundanceTV Renews ‘Behind the Story with the Paley Center’ (From Variety - TV News. 27 August 2015, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- The top 25 secret agents in film (From Den of Geek. 27 August 2015, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- The Muppets: Clark Gregg appears in awkward promo (From Den of Geek. 27 August 2015, 12:21 AM, PDT)
- ‘We are the weirdos’: how witches went from evil outcasts to feminist heroes (From The Guardian - Film News. 28 August 2015, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- Paul Walker's Brother Cody Lands First Major Role, Fans Unsure How to Feel (From Moviefone. 16 July 2015, 3:25 AM, PDT)
- AMBI Group Options Rights For ‘La Dolce Vita’ Remake (From Variety - Film News. 9 July 2015, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- 'American Ultra' Review: This Stoner Assassin Bores (From MovieWeb. 20 August 2015, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- Is Nine Inch Nails' Trent Reznor working on a Fight Club opera? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 15 July 2015, 2:04 AM, PDT)
- The First Rule of Fight Club... Screw It: Get Ready for a 'Fight Club' Rock Operac (From Rope Of Silicon. 14 July 2015, 2:10 PM, PDT)