Gregg recalls, "This hospital was a collection of maybe 70 buildings, built in 1910; it was a city for the insane called Overbrook. It's now down to five buildings and they were all abandoned.
"We had these very tough guy cops who were there training police dogs while we were shooting and they were so matter of fact that there were two ghosts in two different buildings. One was kind of a sexy turn-of-the-century Florence Nightingale nurse ghost, but the other wasn't so friendly.
"Building five had this unspeakable satanic dark energy. The crew member who walked into that building and had this experience with a ghost was not even capable of speaking about it - still isn't."
Similar News ItemsClark Gregg
- Flashback To "The Day S.H.I.E.L.D. Fell" In This Clip From The Next Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. (From ComicBookMovie. 30 March 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' Episode 2.15 Clip: Coulson Confronts Mack (From MovieWeb. 27 March 2015, 5:46 PM, PDT)
- The Truth About The Inhumans Revealed In Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. "Melinda" Description (From ComicBookMovie. 27 March 2015, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- Tom Ford and George Clooney team up for Nocturnal Animals (From National Ledger. 27 March 2015, 7:41 AM, PDT)
- Keanu Classic: Speed (From The Hollywood News. 27 March 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Kenneth Branagh interview: Cinderella, audiences, Statham (From Den of Geek. 24 March 2015, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- 'Fight Club 2' Alternate Comic Book Cover Art (From MovieWeb. 27 March 2015, 3:26 PM, PDT)
- Chuck Palahniuk’s Lullaby Heads To The Big Screen (From We Got This Covered. 23 March 2015, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- Fight Club author to co-write screenplay for adaptation of his novel Lullaby (From JoBlo. 23 March 2015, 8:06 AM, PDT)