Gregg recalls, "This hospital was a collection of maybe 70 buildings, built in 1910; it was a city for the insane called Overbrook. It's now down to five buildings and they were all abandoned.
"We had these very tough guy cops who were there training police dogs while we were shooting and they were so matter of fact that there were two ghosts in two different buildings. One was kind of a sexy turn-of-the-century Florence Nightingale nurse ghost, but the other wasn't so friendly.
"Building five had this unspeakable satanic dark energy. The crew member who walked into that building and had this experience with a ghost was not even capable of speaking about it - still isn't."
Similar News ItemsClark Gregg
- Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Blog 1.10 The Bridge (From The Hollywood News. 14 December 2013, 11:12 PM, PST)
- Best of 2013: The 5 Funniest Interviews We Did All Year (From Popsugar. 14 December 2013, 1:20 AM, PST)
- Best of 2013: The 5 Funniest Interviews We Did All Year (From BuzzSugar. 14 December 2013, 1:20 AM, PST)
- Special Features - A Look Back at The Addams Family (From Flickeringmyth. 15 December 2013, 9:08 AM, PST)
- A Story Lately Told by Anjelica Huston – review (From The Guardian - Film News. 15 December 2013, 3:00 AM, PST)
- “American Horror Story: Coven”: “Bitches Stick Together” (From The Backlot. 12 December 2013, 7:09 AM, PST)
- Chuck Palahniuk Details Forthcoming 'Fight Club' Graphic Novel Sequel (From FirstShowing.net. 29 November 2013, 9:05 AM, PST)
- Palahniuk Talks "Fight Club" Sequel Details (From Dark Horizons. 28 November 2013, 8:44 AM, PST)
- Chuck Palahniuk writing a Fight Club sequel (From Sky Movies. 28 November 2013, 2:50 AM, PST)