Gregg recalls, "This hospital was a collection of maybe 70 buildings, built in 1910; it was a city for the insane called Overbrook. It's now down to five buildings and they were all abandoned.
"We had these very tough guy cops who were there training police dogs while we were shooting and they were so matter of fact that there were two ghosts in two different buildings. One was kind of a sexy turn-of-the-century Florence Nightingale nurse ghost, but the other wasn't so friendly.
"Building five had this unspeakable satanic dark energy. The crew member who walked into that building and had this experience with a ghost was not even capable of speaking about it - still isn't."
Similar News ItemsClark Gregg
- Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Clark Gregg Reveals His Favorite "Coulson Lives" Fan Theories! (From E! Online. 22 May 2013, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Viral Footage From "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D." (From SneakPeek. 22 May 2013, 1:07 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Wiig Confirmed for Welcome to Me (From MovieWeb. 21 May 2013, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- Do Stage Actors Have A Future On TV? (From Huffington Post. 15 May 2013, 10:14 AM, PDT)
- Six of the Best: The Directors – Wes Anderson (From HeyUGuys. 15 May 2013, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Celebrate Mother's Day with TV's most stylish moms (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 12 May 2013, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Details on Snowfort Pictures and Dark Sky Films’ Starry Eyes (From DailyDead. 18 May 2013, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- Snowfort Pictures and Mpi/Dark Sky Films Want to Give You Starry Eyes (From Dread Central. 18 May 2013, 12:12 PM, PDT)
- 10 Seriously Bleak Movie Endings (That Are Oddly Inspiring) (From Obsessed with Film. 16 May 2013, 1:30 AM, PDT)