Gregg recalls, "This hospital was a collection of maybe 70 buildings, built in 1910; it was a city for the insane called Overbrook. It's now down to five buildings and they were all abandoned.
"We had these very tough guy cops who were there training police dogs while we were shooting and they were so matter of fact that there were two ghosts in two different buildings. One was kind of a sexy turn-of-the-century Florence Nightingale nurse ghost, but the other wasn't so friendly.
"Building five had this unspeakable satanic dark energy. The crew member who walked into that building and had this experience with a ghost was not even capable of speaking about it - still isn't."
Similar News ItemsClark Gregg
- First Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 Image Reveals The New Director (From We Got This Covered. 18 August 2016, 6:50 PM, PDT)
- Quake Clings To The Top Of The Hell Charger In Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 Set Pics And Videos (From ComicBookMovie. 9 August 2016, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- Agent Carter: Marvel TV Boss Wants Revival (From TVLine.com. 9 August 2016, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- Stephen Frears Hits All the Right Notes with Florence Foster Jenkins (From CultureCatch. 19 August 2016, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- Daily | Toronto 2016 Lineup, Round 6 (From Keyframe. 18 August 2016, 7:58 AM, PDT)
- Daily | Toronto 2016 Lineup, Round 6 (t) (From Fandor: Keyframe (t). 18 August 2016, 7:58 AM, PDT)
- Survivor: Chuck Palahniuk novel heading to TV (From Den of Geek. 27 June 2016, 1:10 AM, PDT)
- Three Screenwriting Techniques Gillian Flynn Used to Increase the Tension of ‘Gone Girl’ (From The Film Stage. 9 June 2016, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- Chuck Paluhniuk’s ‘Lullaby’ Movie Reaches $250,000 Kickstarter Goal (From Variety - Film News. 4 June 2016, 1:09 PM, PDT)