Gregg recalls, "This hospital was a collection of maybe 70 buildings, built in 1910; it was a city for the insane called Overbrook. It's now down to five buildings and they were all abandoned.
"We had these very tough guy cops who were there training police dogs while we were shooting and they were so matter of fact that there were two ghosts in two different buildings. One was kind of a sexy turn-of-the-century Florence Nightingale nurse ghost, but the other wasn't so friendly.
"Building five had this unspeakable satanic dark energy. The crew member who walked into that building and had this experience with a ghost was not even capable of speaking about it - still isn't."
Similar News ItemsClark Gregg
- Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Episode 4.05: Lockup: Trailer, Images, & Clip [ABC] (From Film-Book. 21 October 2016, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- Watch a clip from Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 Episode 5 – ‘Lockup’ (From Flickeringmyth. 20 October 2016, 2:53 AM, PDT)
- Marvel's Agents of Shield: Season Four Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 October 2016, 6:45 PM, PDT)
- Edgar Fleisher Gross Dies: Entertainment Lawyer & Producer Was 85 (From Deadline TV. 18 October 2016, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Halloween 2016: 31 Movies to Stream on Netflix this October to Get You into the Spirit of the Season (From DailyDead. 30 September 2016, 6:37 PM, PDT)
- Jamie Foxx and Idina Menzel Will Perform at the 30th Carousel of Hope Ball (From PEOPLE.com. 26 September 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Survivor: Chuck Palahniuk novel heading to TV (From Den of Geek. 27 June 2016, 1:10 AM, PDT)
- Three Screenwriting Techniques Gillian Flynn Used to Increase the Tension of ‘Gone Girl’ (From The Film Stage. 9 June 2016, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- Chuck Paluhniuk’s ‘Lullaby’ Movie Reaches $250,000 Kickstarter Goal (From Variety - Film News. 4 June 2016, 1:09 PM, PDT)