When Garth first played rich kid Kelly Taylor on 90210, the show was family viewing, but she fears the new-look series is far too raunchy for pre-teens.
She says, "My kids are by no means ready to watch this 90210."
And co-star Lori Laughlin admits she's often left red faced by her racy scenes with onscreen husband Rob Estes.
She explains, "I blush all day long..
Meanwhile, Estes adds, "(We're not) a mom and dad who are home eating bon bons. It's a couple who's f**king!
"We'll clear the kitchen so fast (to have sex), you don't know what to do with yourself."
Similar News ItemsJennie Garth
- Heather Locklear: 'Melrose Place' stardom was 'such a fluke' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 3 May 2013, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- 'Can't Hardly Wait': What the gang's been up to since graduation (From EW.com - PopWatch. 26 April 2013, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries Review: “Pictures Of You” (Season 4, Episode 19) (From We Got This Covered. 22 April 2013, 6:12 PM, PDT)
- 90210 (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 March 2013, 8:07 PM, PST)
- 90210 Season Premiere Pics: The Gang Visits Dixon At The Hospital (From HollywoodLife. 2 October 2012, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- What to Watch Wednesday: Sytycd All-Stars, Dirty Jobs Says G'day, Gary Cole's Pains & More (From TVLine.com. 22 August 2012, 4:00 AM, PDT)
"Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990)
- Original Beverly Hills, 90210 Cast Reunites for Old Navy Commercial, Fires Up Classic Love Triangle (From E! Online. 10 August 2012, 10:16 AM, PDT)
- Catching up with 'Beverly Hills, 90210' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 2 September 2010, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Happy '90210' Day: How will you celebrate? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 2 September 2010, 10:30 AM, PDT)