Fred Durst has traded the nookie for a box of Kleenex. The brash lead singer of Limp Bizkit - currently on extended hiatus - is actually a closet mush case and the director behind "The Longshots," a tear-jerker starring Ice Cube that hits theaters Friday.
"People only saw one side of me, but there's much more," says Durst. "I have an extremely sensitive side."
His emotions weren't the only thing Durst kept bottled up while helping churn out six studio albums that spawned 13 Top 10 hits, »
- By Joseph Barracato
Similar News ItemsFred Durst
- Tribeca Review: ‘Literally, Right Before Aaron’ is a Lame-Brained Rom-Com (From The Film Stage. 30 April 2017, 5:16 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Beauty 2’ is Real, and it is Glorious (From FilmSchoolRejects. 16 March 2017, 5:02 PM, PDT)
- In Case You’ve Always Dreamed of a Limp Bizkit and Kirby Mashup (From TVovermind.com. 1 March 2017, 11:45 AM, PST)
Francis Ford Coppola
- Flashback: George Lucas on Taking Risks in Hollywood and Making ‘Star Wars’ an Immersive Cinematic Experience (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 May 2017, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- Sofia gets all her own way by Richard Mowe (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 24 May 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Who’ll Stop the Rain (From Trailers from Hell. 23 May 2017, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Vin Diesel, Donnie Yen and the cast of xXx: Return of Xander Cage (From HeyUGuys. 26 May 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Giveaway: Win ‘Fist Fight’ on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Combo (3 Winners) (From TheHDRoom. 23 May 2017, 8:31 PM, PDT)
- Spider-Man Animated Movie Poster Leaves Its Mark (From MovieWeb. 23 May 2017, 2:10 PM, PDT)