Bentley, repped by WMA and Untitled, plays a writer who goes on a downward spiral when his father dies, causing his assistant (McPhee) to start investigating whether his muse as well as narrator for his stories (Briem) is a figment of his imagination.
McPhee is repped by CAA and Untitled. Briem is repped by UTA and Untitled.
Similar News ItemsWes Bentley
- Exclusive: 6-Minute Preview Of 'Prometheus' Composer Marc Streitenfeld's Score For 'After The Fall' (From The Playlist. 23 December 2014, 7:05 AM, PST)
- Trailer for Christian Bale’s Knight Of Cups (From GeekTyrant. 21 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- [Yuletide Terrors] Day 18: P2 (From Destroy the Brain. 18 December 2014, 8:47 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Darren Criss, Ty Herndon Join Star-Studded TrevorLIVE Performers Bill (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- CBS’ ‘Home for the Holidays’ Adoption Special to Feature 1st Gay Couple (From Variety - TV News. 20 November 2014, 9:30 AM, PST)
- Amplify Acquires North American Rights to ‘Felt’ (From The Wrap. 11 November 2014, 1:28 PM, PST)
- [Reviews] - "Elevator" (Stig Svendsen) (From OhMyGore. 27 March 2013, 9:52 AM, PDT)
- Film Lineup For Telluride Horror Show (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 29 August 2012, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- First Films Announced for Telluride Horror Show (From Dread Central. 29 August 2012, 12:25 AM, PDT)