Jennifer Lopez has signed up to play a professional thief in her first movie role since becoming a new mother.
The superstar will start shooting The Governess in Massachusetts this autumn, just months after the February birth of twins Max and Emme.
Lopez will play a criminal who poses as a nanny for a wealthy family in a bid to pull of a bank heist, reports Daily Variety.
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lopez (I)
- Kym Johnson Jets to Las Vegas for Bachelorette Party Before Marrying Robert Herjavec (Plus, Fangirls Over Meeting a Surprise A-Lister!) (From E! Online. 30 July 2016, 9:49 AM, PDT)
- See Dancing with the Stars Pro Kym Johnson's Wild Bachelorette Party in Vegas! (From PEOPLE.com. 30 July 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Is Pippa Middleton Taking Her Style Cues from Rihanna and Gigi Hadid? (From PEOPLE.com. 29 July 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
Calendar Girls (2003)
- Top 10 movies about female friendships (From Cineplex. 8 June 2016, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Daniel Battsek Takes Over as Director of Film4 (From Sydney's Buzz. 14 April 2016, 3:50 PM, PDT)
- Celia Imrie: ‘I once served my dinner guests deadly nightshade’ (From The Guardian - TV News. 21 February 2016, 12:30 AM, PST)
Nigel Cole (I)
- 17 times movies and TV shows were refused rights to songs (From Den of Geek. 30 June 2016, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Sofia Neves Joins WestEnd Films as Director of Sales (From Variety - Film News. 14 January 2016, 12:00 AM, PST)
- On my radar: Christine Bottomley's cultural highlights (From The Guardian - TV News. 28 June 2014, 4:01 PM, PDT)