At first he believed rabid comic book fans had picked up a couple of extra souvenirs - at his expense.
He says, "It was madness... I was signing posters and my watch kept catching on them, so I took it off and put it between my legs and then walked off.
"And then I thought someone stole my sunglasses."
But Butler didn't take comic book fans' code of conduct into account - the items were turned in to event security by fans.
He adds, "This place is great."
Similar News ItemsGerard Butler (I)
- London Calling: Phil Hunt Rocks the Casbah with Head Gear Films (From Variety - Film News. 22 April 2017, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Pay Attention Or Fall Behind: Industry Pros Share How to Get Ahead in Entertainment (Video) (From The Wrap. 7 April 2017, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- French outfit Marco Polo nabs Emilia Clarke, Jason Flemyng, John Travolta titles (From ScreenDaily. 3 April 2017, 12:41 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: It took “1,000 punches a day” for Charlie Hunnam to become King Arthur (From The AV Club. 24 April 2017, 7:43 AM, PDT)
- Wonder Woman 2 update, Superman in Justice League, more X-Men movies and more – Weekend News Roundup (From Flickeringmyth. 24 April 2017, 12:40 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Hunnam talks up the tone of King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword (From The Hollywood News. 23 April 2017, 11:58 PM, PDT)
- UK poster for My Name Is Lenny starring Josh Helman as Lenny McLean (From Flickeringmyth. 24 April 2017, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- King Arthur Trailer #3 Explores the Legend of the Sword (From MovieWeb. 20 February 2017, 10:53 AM, PST)
- Gemma Arterton: ‘It’s easier to conform and shut up’ (From The Guardian - Film News. 17 September 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)