The actress was born in the U.S. but lived in London until the age of 11, and has now returned to live in the British capital with partner Mark Griffiths.
And her new speaking voice caused great confusion for Duchovny on the set of the forthcoming film The X-Files: I Want To Believe.
He recalls, "I didn't understand a word she said. She's got an English accent now. It's very odd. We had a good time though."
Similar News ItemsGillian Anderson (I)
- ‘The Fall: Series Two’ DVD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 23 December 2014, 4:12 AM, PST)
- Game of Thrones, Doctor Who win in 2014 Digital Spy Reader Awards (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 December 2014, 2:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Hannibal’ recasts Mason Verger (From SoundOnSight. 22 December 2014, 1:09 PM, PST)
- Téa Leoni Is Dating Madam Secretary Costar (and On-Screen Husband) Tim Daly (From PEOPLE.com. 3 December 2014, 3:15 PM, PST)
- The 31 Best TV Shows on Netflix Streaming Right Now (From Moviefone. 20 November 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- 12 Best Comedic X-Files Episodes (From GeekTyrant. 19 November 2014, 11:30 AM, PST)
The X Files: I Want to Believe (2008)
- DVD Deal: X-Files The Complete Series Plus Both Movies for $79 (73% Off) (From Collider.com. 8 November 2014, 8:36 AM, PST)
- Poll: Should The X-Files return? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 July 2014, 2:48 AM, PDT)
- Chris Carter says there have been conversations about rebooting The X-Files (From JoBlo. 24 July 2014, 11:01 AM, PDT)