Hollywood star Matthew McConaughey and his girlfriend are "elated" after the birth of their first child, a baby boy.
Brazilian model Camila Alves gave birth to a seven pound, four ounce (3.29 kilogram) son at 6.22pm in Los Angeles on Monday night, the actor's representative Alan Nierob confirms to People.com.
In a statement to Ok! magazine, McConaughey says, "Camila and I were side by side the entire time.
"We are both tired and elated, and are so happy to have created the greatest miracle in the world - having a child and making a family. Now comes the greatest adventure - raising one, together."
The Wedding Planner star announced the news he and Alves were expecting on his official website in January.
Other details, including the tot's name, were unavailable as WENN went to press.
Similar News ItemsMatthew McConaughey
- Idris Elba Hobbles Out of London Restaurant on Crutches After Injuring His Knee (From PEOPLE.com. 18 August 2017, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Dark Tower’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 18 August 2017, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Why Oscar-Winning Stars Flopped at the Summer Box Office (From Indiewire. 16 August 2017, 10:13 AM, PDT)
The Wedding Planner (2001)
- Why Jeanne Moreau’s Death Represents the Decline of French Film in America (From Indiewire. 4 August 2017, 1:47 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez to Topline and Produce Rom-Com “Second Act” (From Women and Hollywood. 23 June 2017, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez to Star in and Produce Romantic Comedy ‘Second Act’ (From Variety - Film News. 22 June 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Craig Greiwe Named Head of Rogers & Cowan Digital (From Variety - Film News. 14 August 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Denzel Washington rep denies ‘fake’ Trump story on Facebook (From ScreenDaily. 15 November 2016, 3:08 PM, PST)
- R&C Ups Jeff Raymond & Lindsay Galin To Co-Manage PR Firm’s Talent Department (From Deadline TV. 7 March 2016, 9:01 AM, PST)