The designer, 67, is name-checked in the film and even created the dress worn by Sarah Jessica Parker's fashionista character Carrie on her wedding day.
But Westwood insists she was far from impressed with stylist Patricia Field's work on the big screen adaptation of the hit TV series.
She says, "I thought Sex And The City was supposed to be about cutting-edge fashion and there was nothing remotely memorable or interesting about what I saw.
"I went to the premiere and left after ten minutes."
Similar News Items"Sex and the City" (1998)
- The Real Housewives of New York City Season 9 Episode 4 Review: The Etiquette of Friendship (From TVfanatic. 26 April 2017, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- Six Feet Under, The Wire and More HBO Shows Leaving Amazon Prime (From TVLine.com. 25 April 2017, 6:09 AM, PDT)
- Martha Thomases: Naked Dessert (From Comicmix. 21 April 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
Sarah Jessica Parker
- Emmys: Allison Janney Goes Lead for ‘Mom’ as Campaigns Jockey for Position (From Variety - TV News. 24 April 2017, 5:59 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick Make Rare Red Carpet Appearance With Their Adorable Kids! (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 April 2017, 9:40 AM, PDT)
- Family Night Out! Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick Take Kids to Opening of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (From PEOPLE.com. 24 April 2017, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- ‘Yes, I Think He’s Quite Sexy’: Pamela Anderson’s Most Revealing Thoughts About Julian Assange, in Her Own Words (From PEOPLE.com. 30 March 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Is This Princess Kate’s Biggest Blowout Yet? The Royal Mom Stuns at Evening Gala (From PEOPLE.com. 28 March 2017, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Oscars 2017: Emma Roberts Shows How Stylish Sustainable Fashion Can Be in Vintage Armani Privé (From PEOPLE.com. 26 February 2017, 7:26 PM, PST)