The funny duo teamed up once more as characters Wayne and Garth for a hilarious skit at the awards show earlier this month, but Myers insists the reunion was just for old time's sake.
He says, "It's a wonderful idea and I loved doing these characters, but no."
Myers insists the awards show skit just allowed fans to get "caught up" in the nostalgia of the two hit Wayne's World films and he has no plans to follow it up with a Waynes World 3.
Similar News ItemsMike Myers (I)
- Easter TV Movie Guide: Saturday, April 19 - Speed, Taken, Iron Man (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 April 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Easter TV Movie Guide: Saturday, April 19 - Speed, Taken, Iron Man (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 19 April 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- 10 Greatest Gambling Scenes in Movies (From GeekTyrant. 18 April 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Saturday Night Live Plans 40th Anniversary Celebration (From We Got This Covered. 19 April 2014, 4:31 AM, PDT)
- 'Saturday Night Live': Three-hour 40th anniversary special set for next year (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 April 2014, 12:26 PM, PDT)
- 'Saturday Night Live' sets 40th anniversary celebration for February 2015 (From Hitfix. 18 April 2014, 11:38 AM, PDT)
Wayne's World (1992)
- Andrew Garfield: a sensitive superhero (From The Guardian - Film News. 12 April 2014, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Re-Viewed: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - The party rages on (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 March 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- An A-z of the 90s films that Generation Y grew up with (From The Guardian - Film News. 20 March 2014, 12:16 PM, PDT)