The funny duo teamed up once more as characters Wayne and Garth for a hilarious skit at the awards show earlier this month, but Myers insists the reunion was just for old time's sake.
He says, "It's a wonderful idea and I loved doing these characters, but no."
Myers insists the awards show skit just allowed fans to get "caught up" in the nostalgia of the two hit Wayne's World films and he has no plans to follow it up with a Waynes World 3.
Similar News ItemsMike Myers (I)
- 40 Great Horror Films for the Halloween Season Part 4: 10-1 (From SoundOnSight. 24 October 2014, 8:16 PM, PDT)
- Childhood Memories Ruined By Movies (From VH1.com. 24 October 2014, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Napa Valley Film Festival Hoping Quake Damage Doesn’t Shake Up Show (From Deadline New York. 21 October 2014, 5:09 PM, PDT)
- Dana Carvey Impersonates Scarface and Liam Neeson, Kills (From Hitfix. 22 October 2014, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- Neil Patrick Harris was 4th choice to host Oscars — after Ellen, Chris Rock, Julia Louis-Dreyfus (From Hitfix. 22 October 2014, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Birthday Boys’ season two will include Fabio, Dana Carvey and More (From Hitfix. 17 October 2014, 8:18 PM, PDT)
Wayne's World (1992)
- The 31 Best Comedies on Netflix Right Now (From Moviefone. 23 October 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- James Franco Mashes Up Titanic and Wayne's World and It's the Best Thing Ever (From E! Online. 16 October 2014, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Twin Peaks Is Coming Back: See Where David Lynch's TV Cast Is Now (From PEOPLE.com. 10 October 2014, 11:35 AM, PDT)