The funny duo teamed up once more as characters Wayne and Garth for a hilarious skit at the awards show earlier this month, but Myers insists the reunion was just for old time's sake.
He says, "It's a wonderful idea and I loved doing these characters, but no."
Myers insists the awards show skit just allowed fans to get "caught up" in the nostalgia of the two hit Wayne's World films and he has no plans to follow it up with a Waynes World 3.
Similar News ItemsMike Myers (I)
- ‘SNL’ Documentary Pulls Back the Curtain on Influential Show (From Variety - Film News. 15 April 2015, 3:41 PM, PDT)
- Mike Myers' 'SNL 40' Nerves (From Access Hollywood. 4 April 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. Will Receive MTV Generation Award, Presented by ‘Avengers’ Cast (From Variety - Film News. 2 April 2015, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Ranking every 'SNL' Hillary Clinton impression (From Hitfix. 13 April 2015, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- Louis Ck Threatened to Quit ‘The Dana Carvey Show’ if They Hired Jimmy Fallon (Video) (From The Wrap. 8 April 2015, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- Louis C.K. 'Torpedoed' Fallon's Chance to Star on 'Dana Carvey Show' (From Rolling Stone. 8 April 2015, 6:51 AM, PDT)
Wayne's World (1992)
- See Rare Sighting of Lara Flynn Boyle -- Is She Joining "Twin Peaks" Reboot?! (From TooFab. 1 April 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 21 mainly forgotten Us number 1 movies from the 1990s (From Den of Geek. 31 March 2015, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- Iconic 'Decline of Western Civilization' Films Finally Get Official Release (From Rolling Stone. 24 March 2015, 5:49 AM, PDT)