The funny duo teamed up once more as characters Wayne and Garth for a hilarious skit at the awards show earlier this month, but Myers insists the reunion was just for old time's sake.
He says, "It's a wonderful idea and I loved doing these characters, but no."
Myers insists the awards show skit just allowed fans to get "caught up" in the nostalgia of the two hit Wayne's World films and he has no plans to follow it up with a Waynes World 3.
Similar News ItemsMike Myers (I)
- Inside Oscar’s Glamorous After-Parties (From Variety - Film News. 23 February 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)
- The Worst Movie of 2014 (From Manny the Movie Guy. 22 February 2015, 3:12 PM, PST)
- 2015 Razzie Awards Winners: 'Saving Christmas', 'Transformers 4' & More (From MovieWeb. 22 February 2015, 1:02 PM, PST)
- The Top 40 SNL Skits for SNL’s 40th Anniversary (From Blogomatic3000. 19 February 2015, 5:02 AM, PST)
- News Nuggets: 'Saturday Night Live' 40th anniversary sets 10-year ratings record for NBC (From Gold Derby. 16 February 2015, 6:40 PM, PST)
- Party On! "Wayne's World" Is Back and Better Than Ever (From BuzzSugar. 16 February 2015, 9:44 AM, PST)
Wayne's World (1992)
- Eddie Murphy Turned Down Bill Cosby Impression on 'SNL' Anniversary (From Rolling Stone. 19 February 2015, 5:54 AM, PST)
- Schwing! This 'Wayne's World' 'SNL 40' Sketch Is Excellent (Video) (From Moviefone. 17 February 2015, 7:45 AM, PST)
- 'Saturday Night Live' 40th Anniversary Video Highlights (From MovieWeb. 16 February 2015, 12:39 PM, PST)