The funny duo teamed up once more as characters Wayne and Garth for a hilarious skit at the awards show earlier this month, but Myers insists the reunion was just for old time's sake.
He says, "It's a wonderful idea and I loved doing these characters, but no."
Myers insists the awards show skit just allowed fans to get "caught up" in the nostalgia of the two hit Wayne's World films and he has no plans to follow it up with a Waynes World 3.
Similar News ItemsMike Myers (I)
- “It’s a story for the Ukrainian people” – Samantha Barks and Max Irons on Bitter Harvest (From HeyUGuys. 23 February 2017, 1:23 AM, PST)
- 'Wayne’s World' 25 Years Later: How Mike Myers and Dana Carvey Found Their Inner Rock Stars (From Entertainment Tonight. 14 February 2017, 8:25 AM, PST)
- Mike Myers set for rare big screen outing as comedy coach Del Close (From Flickeringmyth. 12 February 2017, 3:40 AM, PST)
- Regis Philbin Did Have a 'Live!' Reunion With Kelly Ripa Despite Claiming He Was 'Never Once' Asked Back (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 February 2017, 3:40 PM, PST)
- Coming Distractions: No one really has anything good to say about Sandy Wexler in new trailer (From The AV Club. 16 February 2017, 7:54 AM, PST)
- 'Wayne's World': THR's 1992 Review (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 14 February 2017, 11:23 AM, PST)
Wayne's World (1992)
- Party On! 25 Years of Wayne’s World (From Cineplex. 14 February 2017, 9:42 AM, PST)
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'Wayne's World' (From Rolling Stone. 14 February 2017, 5:09 AM, PST)
- 'Wayne's World' Returning to Cinemas for 25th Anniversary (From Rolling Stone. 19 January 2017, 7:36 PM, PST)