The funny duo teamed up once more as characters Wayne and Garth for a hilarious skit at the awards show earlier this month, but Myers insists the reunion was just for old time's sake.
He says, "It's a wonderful idea and I loved doing these characters, but no."
Myers insists the awards show skit just allowed fans to get "caught up" in the nostalgia of the two hit Wayne's World films and he has no plans to follow it up with a Waynes World 3.
Similar News ItemsMike Myers (I)
- Halloween: The Next Chapter Being Prepped by Dimension Films (From GeekTyrant. 20 August 2014)
- Exclusive Interview With John Michael McDonagh On Calvary (From We Got This Covered. 14 August 2014, 4:11 PM, PDT)
- Actors Shouldn’t Promote Their Movies In Character (From FilmSchoolRejects. 14 August 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Shlocky charms: The crazy rise and 'terrifying' return of 'Leprechaun' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 25 August 2014, 5:27 AM, PDT)
- Napa Quake Shutters Theaters, Briefly Shuts Radio Stations (From Deadline New York. 24 August 2014, 4:35 PM, PDT)
- 25 Best 'SNL' Celebrity Impressions Ever (From Hitfix. 2 August 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)
Wayne's World (1992)
- See 'Pulp Fiction,' 'Guardians of the Galaxy' & More as Golden Books (From FirstShowing.net. 31 July 2014, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Mike Myers' Ode to a Rock & Roll Zelig: Inside 'Supermensch' (From Rolling Stone. 19 June 2014, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Here Is Why You Should Never Use 'Poupon' as a Verb (From PEOPLE.com. 17 June 2014, 7:45 AM, PDT)