The funny duo teamed up once more as characters Wayne and Garth for a hilarious skit at the awards show earlier this month, but Myers insists the reunion was just for old time's sake.
He says, "It's a wonderful idea and I loved doing these characters, but no."
Myers insists the awards show skit just allowed fans to get "caught up" in the nostalgia of the two hit Wayne's World films and he has no plans to follow it up with a Waynes World 3.
Similar News ItemsMike Myers (I)
- Austin Powers screenwriter working on Shrek 5 (From Flickeringmyth. 17 October 2016, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Shrek 5 Moves Forward with Austin Powers Writer (From MovieWeb. 17 October 2016, 9:53 AM, PDT)
- Halloween Remake Has No Story or Director, Is It in Trouble? (From MovieWeb. 6 October 2016, 4:14 PM, PDT)
- 7 Films New to Netflix to Watch In November 2016, Including ‘Boyhood’ and ‘The Jungle Book’ (From Indiewire. 20 October 2016, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Chris Rock Will Return to Stand-Up With 2 Comedy Specials For Netflix (From LatinoReview. 13 October 2016, 3:26 PM, PDT)
- Five Key Lessons Learned From the 2016 Emmys (From Variety - TV News. 21 September 2016, 9:45 AM, PDT)
Wayne's World (1992)
- MacGruber 2 Script Work Begins, But Will It Actually Happen? (From MovieWeb. 26 September 2016, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Wayne's World 3 Could Happen Says Mike Myers (From MovieWeb. 26 August 2016, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- Match the wedding to the movie – quiz (From The Guardian - Film News. 9 August 2016, 8:19 AM, PDT)