The funny duo teamed up once more as characters Wayne and Garth for a hilarious skit at the awards show earlier this month, but Myers insists the reunion was just for old time's sake.
He says, "It's a wonderful idea and I loved doing these characters, but no."
Myers insists the awards show skit just allowed fans to get "caught up" in the nostalgia of the two hit Wayne's World films and he has no plans to follow it up with a Waynes World 3.
Similar News ItemsMike Myers (I)
- The 29 Most Epic Movie Cameos (From Moviefone. 1 June 2015, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Chris Farley Documentary Set for Summer Release (From Variety - Film News. 29 May 2015, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- Virgil Films acquires 'I Am Chris Farley' (From ScreenDaily. 29 May 2015, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- Last Night on Late Night, 5/6/15: Anna Wintour loves to laugh, Cher calls Dave an A**hole one more time (From SoundOnSight. 7 May 2015, 5:47 PM, PDT)
- Dana Carvey's Michael Caine Impression Is So Good Even He Can't Keep a Straight Face (From BuzzSugar. 7 May 2015, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- Best of Late Night TV: Kerry Washington's Lip Flip and Anna Wintour's Met Gala Fashion Favorites (From Moviefone. 7 May 2015, 12:08 AM, PDT)
Wayne's World (1992)
- See Rare Sighting of Lara Flynn Boyle -- Is She Joining "Twin Peaks" Reboot?! (From TooFab. 1 April 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 21 mainly forgotten Us number 1 movies from the 1990s (From Den of Geek. 31 March 2015, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- Iconic 'Decline of Western Civilization' Films Finally Get Official Release (From Rolling Stone. 24 March 2015, 5:49 AM, PDT)