The funny duo teamed up once more as characters Wayne and Garth for a hilarious skit at the awards show earlier this month, but Myers insists the reunion was just for old time's sake.
He says, "It's a wonderful idea and I loved doing these characters, but no."
Myers insists the awards show skit just allowed fans to get "caught up" in the nostalgia of the two hit Wayne's World films and he has no plans to follow it up with a Waynes World 3.
Similar News ItemsMike Myers (I)
- See a Clip From Monty Pyth—'Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition!' (From Rolling Stone. 30 July 2014, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Mike Myers: Good Genes or Good Docs? (From TMZ. 27 July 2014, 12:05 AM, PDT)
- Watch Monty Python Sing Their Last Song Ever at Final Reunion Show (From Rolling Stone. 22 July 2014, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Top Videos: Weird Al Gets "Tacky," Homeland Season 4 Teaser, Frozen Is the New Black (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 17 July 2014, 8:44 AM, PDT)
- Meme: “Dating Naked” Brings Pixelated Humiliation, Dana Carvey Reprises “The Lady I Know,” Peter Labarbera Says Gay Men Like Cheap Orgasms (From The Backlot. 12 July 2014, 8:47 PM, PDT)
- Dana Carvey Revives His Hilarious "Choppin' Broccoli" With a Full Orchestra on The Tonight Show—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 11 July 2014, 12:36 PM, PDT)
Wayne's World (1992)
- Mike Myers' Ode to a Rock & Roll Zelig: Inside 'Supermensch' (From Rolling Stone. 19 June 2014, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Here Is Why You Should Never Use 'Poupon' as a Verb (From PEOPLE.com. 17 June 2014, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- What's New on Netflix? Our Picks For the Month of June (From BuzzSugar. 10 June 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)