ICM has promoted Nicole Clemens to co-head of the agency's motion picture literary department.
Clemens will join co-heads Doug MacLaren and Nick Reed and will oversee daily management of the department.
The agency is looking to Clemens to embody the company's new direction as well as mentor the next generation of agents.
Clemens, who joined ICM as an agent in 1997, has such clients as directors Walt Becker, Neil LaBute, John Stockwell and Harald Zwart. She also reps writers Jonathan Hensleigh, Tom Astle, Jason Filardi and Kurt Sutter.
Similar News ItemsKurt Sutter
- Comic Book Review – Lucas Stand #4 (From Flickeringmyth. 25 September 2016, 9:40 AM, PDT)
- How FX became TV's best, most reliable network (From Hitfix. 14 September 2016, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- FX CEO John Landgraf on the ‘Racially Biased’ System and Taking Major Steps to Change His Network’s Director Rosters (From Variety - TV News. 9 August 2016, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Helmer Zwart Treks to Norway’s Arctic Circle for ’12th Man’ Shoot (From Variety - Film News. 26 August 2016, 4:35 PM, PDT)
- 'Rams' producers plant Sigurdsson’s 'Tree' (From ScreenDaily. 20 June 2016, 5:38 AM, PDT)
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers set for WWII drama The 12th Man (From Flickeringmyth. 16 May 2016, 7:45 PM, PDT)
John Stockwell (I)
- Blu-ray Review – Christine (1983) (From Flickeringmyth. 24 October 2016, 3:45 AM, PDT)
- Revisiting the film of Stephen King's Christine (From Den of Geek. 7 October 2016, 2:44 AM, PDT)
- Kickboxer: Vengeance review – lean remake doesn't disappoint (From The Guardian - Film News. 29 September 2016, 1:45 PM, PDT)