13 September 2007 | The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News | See recent The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News news »
Under the pact, 20th TV and Fox will develop a project for him targeted for the 2008-09 season.
"Michael is a great-looking leading man who is equally adept at comedy and drama," Fox executive vp casting Marcia Shulman said. "It was a no-brainer."
"He's just a charming, incredibly talented guy who I know is going to be a huge television star," 20th TV senior vp casting Sharon Klein said. "It's just a matter of time and finding him the right project."
Similar News ItemsWalt Disney Pictures [us]
- Video Movie Review: Beauty And The Beast (2017): Watered-Down Version of the Original (From Film-Book. 24 March 2017, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Beauty and the Beast surpasses box office of the animated original, prequels and spinoffs a possibility (From Flickeringmyth. 23 March 2017, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- ‘Passengers,’ ‘Fences’ Can’t Keep ‘Moana’ From Top Spot on Disc Charts (From Variety - Film News. 23 March 2017, 12:09 PM, PDT)
Sarah Michelle Gellar
- See How Celebrity Puppy Parents Are Celebrating National Puppy Day! (From PEOPLE.com. 23 March 2017, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar's Office Décor Just Put Our Dining Rooms to Shame (From E! Online. 17 March 2017, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- How Sarah Michelle Gellar ‘Learned to Embrace’ Cooking with Her Kids (From PEOPLE.com. 16 March 2017, 11:38 AM, PDT)
Fox Network [us]
- Fox, Turner, And Viacom Unite To Simplify Ad Targeting Efforts (From Deadline TV. 15 March 2017, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- "Woody Woodpecker" On The Big Screen (From SneakPeek. 12 March 2017, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- Tom Hardy drama 'Taboo' gets second season (From ScreenDaily. 8 March 2017, 7:12 AM, PST)