NEW YORK -- The third annual edition of HBO's and AEG Live's the Comedy Festival in Las Vegas in November will feature Chris Rock and Jerry Seinfeld headlining back-to-back shows at the Colosseum, organizers said Tuesday.
The festival is set to take place Nov. 14-17 at Caesars Palace, with TBS returning as title sponsor.
The organizers said in a statement that TCF will continue its tradition of presenting comedy's biggest stars and cutting-edge talent. Multiartist performances, tributes, stand-up and sketch comedy as well as televised specials will all be part of the program lineup again.
Further talent and show announcements will come in the next month.
"With the support of our partners, the enthusiasm of the comedy community and a little bit of 'Lady Luck,' the Comedy Festival has found a great long-term home at Caesars Palace," TCF CEO Bob Crestani said. "Chris and Jerry's stand-up performances capture the energy and standard of excellence that our audiences demand and we are thrilled to present."
In its first two years, more than 100,000 people attended TCF, according to the organizers.
Similar News ItemsChris Rock (I)
- Chris Evans Is Looking to Settle Down, Victoria Beckham Works Out in Stilettos, Kenan Thompson Is Pregnant (From ReelzChannel. 14 March 2014, 7:09 AM, PDT)
- Why ‘12 Years a Slave’ Is the Most Satisfying Oscar Winner in Years (From Variety - Film News. 3 March 2014, 4:15 PM, PST)
- Ellen DeGeneres: The Oscars host who came out of the cold (From The Guardian - Film News. 1 March 2014, 7:33 AM, PST)
- Don't Worry, Guys - Newman Is "Alive and Well" (From Popsugar. 16 March 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Comedian David Brenner Dies at 78 (From Vulture. 16 March 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Wayne Knight Is Not Dead: Seinfeld's Newman Victim of Elaborate Death Hoax (From Us Weekly. 16 March 2014, 8:10 AM, PDT)
Home Box Office (HBO) [us]
- Lena Dunham Says She’s Not Quitting Acting (From Variety - TV News. 14 March 2014, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- 'Game Of Thrones' To End After 7th Season (From Uinterview. 11 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Game of Thrones' team: 7 seasons is the plan (From EW.com - Inside TV. 11 March 2014, 5:58 PM, PDT)