Paramount Vantage is venturing into the world of horror.
Set in the world of tattoo artistry, the high-concept story line is being kept under wraps. But Vantage head of production and acquisitions Amy Israel promised an "original take on the horror genre (that) is hugely exciting."
The script is out to directors.
Wilkinson, who most recently penned Stir of Echoes: The Dead Speak for Lionsgate, sold Bone Canyon to New Line Cinema and penned a rewrite of the thriller Awake, which is in development at Universal Pictures.
He is repped by Justin Silvera at New Wave Entertainment and attorney Rob Szymanski at Eclipse Law.
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- Universal and DreamWorks set The Boss Baby 2 for 2021 (From Flickeringmyth. 27 May 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Fate Of The Furious’ Expected To Cross $1B Tomorrow At Int’l Box Office (From Deadline. 27 May 2017, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- Peter Jackson Unveils Mortal Engines Concept Art (From MovieWeb. 26 May 2017, 4:49 PM, PDT)
Paramount Pictures [us]
- Baywatch 2 in development (From Flickeringmyth. 27 May 2017, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- TWC Schedules ‘Paddington 2’ For Wide Release (From Deadline. 26 May 2017, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- Paramount Nudges ‘Sherlock Gnomes’ To Later Release Date (From Deadline. 26 May 2017, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- Us rights for Aardman's 'Early Man' picked up by Lionsgate (From ScreenDaily. 26 May 2017, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- Eddie Redmayne’s ‘Early Man’ to Be Released by Lionsgate in North America (From Variety - Film News. 25 May 2017, 4:28 PM, PDT)
- Lionsgate Earnings, Revenues Top Wall Street Forecasts (From Variety - Film News. 25 May 2017, 1:18 PM, PDT)