Paramount Vantage is venturing into the world of horror.
Set in the world of tattoo artistry, the high-concept story line is being kept under wraps. But Vantage head of production and acquisitions Amy Israel promised an "original take on the horror genre (that) is hugely exciting."
The script is out to directors.
Wilkinson, who most recently penned Stir of Echoes: The Dead Speak for Lionsgate, sold Bone Canyon to New Line Cinema and penned a rewrite of the thriller Awake, which is in development at Universal Pictures.
He is repped by Justin Silvera at New Wave Entertainment and attorney Rob Szymanski at Eclipse Law.
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- ‘The Great Wall’: Why The Matt Damon Whitewashing Is No Big Deal In China (From Indiewire. 30 August 2016, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- Extended TV spot for horror prequel Ouija: Origin of Evil (From Flickeringmyth. 30 August 2016, 12:03 PM, PDT)
- Check Out Kevin Hart In The New Trailer For Kevin Hart: What Now? (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2016, 8:47 PM, PDT)
Paramount Pictures [us]
- Ex-Paramount President Adam Goodman to Run China’s Le Vision Pictures in Us (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 30 August 2016, 3:44 PM, PDT)
- Former Paramount & Disney Exec Named CEO Of China-Based Alpha Animation (From Deadline. 30 August 2016, 9:31 AM, PDT)
- Actor Liam Garrigan in Talks for Transformers: The Last Knight (From LatinoReview. 30 August 2016, 5:26 AM, PDT)
- Interview: Writer Simon Barrett on the Secrets Behind Making Blair Witch [Part 1] (From DailyDead. 29 August 2016, 5:27 PM, PDT)
- E! Alum Kevin Plunkett to Head Lionsgate-New Regency TV Venture (From Variety - TV News. 16 August 2016, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- New Power Rangers 2017 Promo Movie Pic Shows Rita Repulsa In Action (From OnTheFlix. 16 August 2016, 10:58 AM, PDT)