Paramount Vantage is venturing into the world of horror.
Set in the world of tattoo artistry, the high-concept story line is being kept under wraps. But Vantage head of production and acquisitions Amy Israel promised an "original take on the horror genre (that) is hugely exciting."
The script is out to directors.
Wilkinson, who most recently penned Stir of Echoes: The Dead Speak for Lionsgate, sold Bone Canyon to New Line Cinema and penned a rewrite of the thriller Awake, which is in development at Universal Pictures.
He is repped by Justin Silvera at New Wave Entertainment and attorney Rob Szymanski at Eclipse Law.
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- Amazon and Dark Horse Entertainment developing Emily the Strange animated movie (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2016, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Man in Black Vs the Gunslinger in New Dark Tower Photo (From MovieWeb. 9 December 2016, 1:41 PM, PST)
- 'Fast 8' Officially Titled 'The Fate of the Furious' - See a Sneak Peek! (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 December 2016, 9:45 AM, PST)
Paramount Pictures [us]
- How Denzel Washington Took Tony & Pulitzer Winner ‘Fences’ To The Altar Of Oscar Race – The Contenders Video (From Deadline. 9 December 2016, 10:35 AM, PST)
- New poster for xXx: Return of Xander Cage (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2016, 9:55 AM, PST)
- 'Office Christmas Party' Review: A New Kind of Christmas Classic, Albeit With Loads More Drugs (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 December 2016, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Lionsgate, Starz shareholders approve merger (From ScreenDaily. 8 December 2016, 1:54 PM, PST)
- Lionsgate Closes Deal To Buy Starz (From Deadline TV. 8 December 2016, 1:09 PM, PST)
- Lionsgate Closes Deal To Buy Starz (From Deadline. 8 December 2016, 1:09 PM, PST)